Joe Francis

Mark My Words

I Won't Be Going to Jail

8/27/2013 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

082713_joe_francis_launch_v2
Joe Francis
tells TMZ, his 270-day jail sentence for assault and false imprisonment is "ridiculous" and "absurd" ... and he won't rest until it's thrown out.

As we reported, Francis was sentenced Tuesday for assaulting a woman at his home in 2011 and falsely imprisoning her friends, but on his way out of jail moments ago ... he still insisted, "I'm one hundred percent innocent."

Francis says he has appealed the jail sentence, which means he won't have to turn himself in until a judge shoots down his request ... which could theoretically take years.

But Francis says it's a non-issue anyway ... because he's still sure he'll emerge victorious in the end.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

laneypoo

Joe Francis? The same dumb ass from Couples Therapy on vh1 that ran from the guy that wanted to kick his ass and whose vocabulary didn't stretch much further than the word trash? It could be true since it was a female he assaulted.

Bonnie

His girlfriend Abby looks extra skinny. Clearly Joe has made sure her eating disorder stuck around...makes her easier to control!

Luke2003

I always thought of joe francis as a normal guy that struck it rich by doing what every young guy wants to do...see boobs!! But ever since i watched couples therapy i have realized he is just a complete self centered insecure controlling piece of trash!! Who exploits young drunk woman to line his pockets! He is obviously a wimp who cant handle a strong woman his own age so he goes after a sweet young girl like abby! Who i hope moves on after he goes to jail! ps joe no matter how many facials u get your ugly is showing sweetheart!!! ;)

Michell

Money can't buy you out of the law. Just ask Phil Spectrum.

Karvey Kardashian

Someone should tell the douchebag that Jody Arias once said, "No jury will ever convict me. Mark my words, no jury will ever convict me."

wtf

What a douche bag!! I can't stand him

jennifer313

I really dislike this guy he takes advantage of young stupid girls. People make mistakes but they shouldn't have to look at these mistakes for the rest of their lives cause some rich child predator film them. I just wish that he pays for ruining peoples lives. Also it makes me wonder about his girlfriend she knows he's a predator and she stays with him that makes me thinks she is just as bad as he is.

TOM HOLLEMAN

This little man is going to jail and they are not going to like him at all there... BYE BYE JOEY, DON'T DROP THE SOAP...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7