« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Joe Rogan

I'M JACKED

8/27/2013 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826_joe_rogan_beach_SplashSoooo ... Joe Rogan works out.

The UFC announcer went shirt-off at the beach in Hawaii this weekend ... proving Carrot Top ain't the only comic who knows his way around the weight room.

Fun Fact -- Rogan also happens to be a black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu ... which is why we're immediately issuing the following apology for comparing him to Carrot Top.

Sorry Joe.

0429_SHIRT_BEACH_MEN_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Gnrgirl1989

Short, hairy, and covered in tatts, no thanks

Ashley

another cry out for attention from a stupid (w.A.m)
short, hairy,old and disgusting... put your **** back on..you do realize you're wearing socks and shoe at the beach. wtf is that...? GROSS!!!

FirewalkW//me

OMG , that creature from the blue lagoon must go! Oh I need my eyes checked! I just went blind with the MOST ugliest view of a human? Or swamp thing I have ever witnessed! Ohh god have mercy! Say it ain't so, G.R.O.S.S! Good lord!!!

FirewalkW//me

WTF*ck! Ugly just won! A national championship! Oh wait?! I'm Gona vomit! Here it goooooeeeesss....👸💨🚽🚽🚽!

Passion Of The Taint

He looks purple? Grape Ape
Joey's a cool guy!

Santo

He looks like the lovechild of a grape and a dwarf.

KOKOPELLeigh

Every time I see him, he gets less and less attractive. And that's saying a lot considering there wasn't much attractiveness to start out with. Put the steroids down!

Observer

I dig Joe. A Big fan of his commentating on UFC. He's the Best.

Listened to some of his podcasts, seems really up front, honest, you know where he stands kinda guy. Can get pretty far out there too.
And knows his supplements.
Naw, not a steriod user, yet natural geared type enhancements for mind and body, yea.

And yea, he's a badass too. Could whoop some serious keester.
Actually an accomplished competitor in takwando at an early age.

smurfya

Saw an interview with Joe where he said when he worked on newsradio with Phil Hartman he was telling Phil he should leave his wife and get far away from her because he new something bad was going to happen. Effin bitch, Phil Hartman was awesome!

Morticia Cowghoul

I don't really care how he looks...i enjoy him and think he's and awesome dude.

pegasus

I LOVE Joe Rogan!!!

Double Bubble

I like Joe Rogan but wtf is wrong with this pic? Looks like he just came down from one of his DMT trips...

CJ

He was always such a douche on Fear Factor, I met him in Vegas once and he was a prick! Inside matches the outside apparently...

lou

Needs to cover that white pasty body

Matt

Joe is 'The Man' !!!!!! Funny, Intelligent , and his podcast is one of the best there is out there. Plus he can put you in the ICU, in the blink of an eye. 'Nuff said. YOU ROCK JOE !!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments