Justin Timberlake

I APPROVE

Of Miley's MTV Twerkfest

8/27/2013 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

082713_justin_timberlake_launch
Justin Timberlake has given his official STAMP OF APPROVAL to Miley Cyrus and her crotch-thrusting, bear-grinding twerkfest at the MTV VMAs ... saying, "It's not like she did it at the Grammys."

Justin appeared on 102.7 in NYC this morning and told Jim Douglas -- "I like Miley ... I like Miley a lot."

"I think she's young. She's letting everybody know she's growing up."

JT also talks about his favorite part of the routine -- and it wasn't the twerking ... or even the drugged-out teddy bears.  In fact, it wasn't even on the stage.

Judy

I just lost ALL respect for Justin Timberlake. What an IDIOTIC comment. That is NOT the way to show someone you are grown up. It was repulsive, and I will never watch another thing she is either on or in.

Heather

As long as JT is ok with it, it's ok. *rolls eyes* WTF cares what he thinks??

Donna

I have lost all and any respect for Justin.

Michell

He doesn't want to deal with backlash like Kelly Clarkston is getting now. Staying out of the drama. He knows it was trash.

Colonel Custard

I think most people are hoping Miley catches an STD and dies...SOON!

She's starting to go Amanda Bynes on us.

bellamafia

Thankyou Lord Timberlake lol....... this explains a lot.....

JuanRambo

I feel better now that Timberlake said its okay... Lol

Harleynut

B.F.D. He's a legend in his own Mind 8-)

Sharp1

Chills bitches...now go back to your uptight work job environment ....of only you could sing dance and twerk for a living.

waterbugging

Miley: put your tongue back in your mouth already. WTF!??

Timberlake: you're awesome!!!

elliott

If you dont like whats on tv change the damn channel bunch of idiots!!!

ari123

shameful

xrodriguez

Ipeople saying that other people arw jealous that we can't do that for a living I rather have a 9 to 5 job and have self respect and be someone my kids can look up to and have some self worth as a woman . so yeah my 9 to 5 job I take it over that any time

Allen

Miley can do whatever she wants on TV and everyone has the choice to watch it or not. That really wasn't the problem was that the rating on this show was TV-14 when it should have been TV-MA. MTV needs to either change the rating (which they don't want to do because they will lose viewers) or restrict what is televised. They can't have it both ways.

Hannah H.

WHO IS THE BEST TWERKA** COUPLE : JANETJACKSON&JUSTINTIMBERLAKE OR MILEYCYRUS&ROBINTHICKE ?