« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Surfaces

Back Home & Looking Thin

8/27/2013 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0826_lamar_odom_splash_article_1_wm
Lamar Odom
is wearing the stress of his marriage -- and possibly his NBA career -- falling apart as he battles addiction to hardcore drugs ... and TMZ has the first photos of him in several days.

Lamar's face looked gaunt when he was spotted Monday afternoon driving his SUV around the San Fernando Valley ... not far from his home with Khloe Kardashian.

As TMZ first reported ...Khloe kicked Odom out of the house last Wednesday when he rejected her attempt to stage an intervention -- hoping to convince him to get treatment for his addiction to crack cocaine.

But 2 interesting signs from Lamar's outing Monday -- he was still wearing his wedding ring ... and he was spotted driving into the gated community where he and Khloe live.

As we already told you ... Khloe's not giving up, and has had at least one meeting with LO within the last 48 hours.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

sdc25

TMZ we know Kris Jenner is feeding you these stupid a$$ stories!

He looks the exact same!

April

I don't believe any of this nonsense!

Jennellabella 2

It was reported that he was addicted to pain pills not crack cocaine. Tmz stay reaching

Lola

Psalm 61:2-4
From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a shelter for me, a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings.
SUPPORT LAMAR ODOM.

darkhorse91

He looks the same to me. Of course PMK wants you to think other wise.

NYCGlamour2

Lies!! Kris Jenner is so far on Harvey's sack..feeding the media lies so Khloe can seem like the poor little victim wife..smfh @ mommy dearest

Norma Desomd

TMZ, and Harvey Levin, you are dispicable. Kick a guy when he is down why don't you? All because you get BJ's from Kris Jenner. Disgusting.

lee

Lamar if this is true i feel for you, because my son is addict to cannabis and my work colleague died from alcohol addiction. It is a illness some people try but
cannot give up. You have seen what it does to your dad and lots of other people, i hope you will beable to get clean if the story is true. You have
got the best wife don't lose her. You two where my favourite couple. You haters and bullies should look
at your own life and stop believing every thing you
read in the media and press always hating others

Lea

"You're as sick as your secrets"... peeps should be more open about addiction, it's not the person it's the DRUG. They are "addictive" substances. There should be no blame.... only help. Ok ok.. if we want to blame someone let's pick the "Pharmaceutical Industry" HEY.. now that's a novel idea yes?

sophiastormy

If all this is true, why is he driving?? It's all fake, put in for ratings.

Rachael

You know this is a paid trashing of character paid for by Kris Jenner, because never has TMZ EVER put so much front page stories or bad press for ANYBODY- even A-list actors. This is bull crap, and we're tired of it. Just run a banner ad and give us some real new, Arswipes!

hategroove

It's amazing how Harvey Kevin is trying to out this guy smoking crack when he spends most of his time smoking ****.

nycbunny

I don't give a damn about the entire family but he looks exactly the same as he always had from the looks of the bottom half of his face. Why don't you guys stop making **** up?!

lee

Who ever this Michael is saying Khloe is a man you are mentally sick in your head you should be section
in a mental hospital for treatment. Also the other evil
vile haters and bullies retards s***bags. Always
writing and saying a load of crab reminds me of someone who has a delusional disorder.

lourdgoogoo

He always looks like Ashy Larry, There is no story here.