« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

RETURNS HOME TO KHLOE

'Listening to Reason'

8/28/2013 7:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0826_Khloe-Kardashian_lamar_odom
Lamar Odom has finally returned home ... with Khloe Kardashian ... but he remains undecided about seeking treatment for drug addiction, TMZ has learned.

Odom returned to his L.A. pad Monday after going off the grid for several days. Sources tell us both Lamar and Khloe are inside the home and addressing some serious issues, including Lamar's out-of-control crack problem.

We're told there's still no talk of divorce -- and Khloe is determined to help Lamar get his life back on track.

One source tells us Lamar is "open to reason and listening to the people who love him the most" ... a drastic change from a week ago, when L.O. rejected an attempted intervention.

We're told no decision has been made on possible treatment, but Lamar is "receptive."

Lamar seemed to be in good spirits Monday night -- when he was spotted out on a gas run near the home and stopped to pose for a photo with a young fan.

0827-lamar-odom-monday-gas-station
We know ... several of Lamar's NBA friends have tried to reach out to him, but it seems for the most part, L.O. is keeping to himself.

0826_lamar_khloe_before_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Dee

I can't stand the Kardashian's and they've pretty much turned me off to anything that starts with a K'.
Having said that, I wish Lamar a speedy recovery.

Mishelle

I rarely ever post on TMZ posts, but this whole Lamar thing is downright wrong. How on Earth can you believe he is into "Crack" as much as you're saying? If he's had a seriously heavy Crack problem for 2+ years now, you'd see a difference in his appearence. There is no way he'd be able to shine those beautiful teeth. He'd look drawn out, and as skinny as a toothpick. As for the random drug tests, yes...they DO happen. And they WOULD tell if he was on something. The team most likely would have dropped him, no thought given. This is the biggest BS story I've ever heard, and I think it's more psychologically deeper than a fake "drug problem".

sandy cunis

pathetic

Michael

This whole thing it totally made up/set up by the pimpager kris Jenner.
If he really did leave and come back, it's cause he likes Klhoes shekock too much.
That's a man baby! Yeah!

Trish

Why do I get the feeling that this entire story is bs. He doesn't look like a crack head. I hope he sues tmz for this

ebony123

my best friend's mom makes $89/hour on the computer. She has been laid off for 9 months but last month her payment was $17399 just working on the computer for a few hours. go to my site >>>>>>>>>>WWW.KEP2.COM

mindy

You'd have to be on drugs to stand that friggin family especially fat khloe and her fame wh*re mother.

u iz a cutiepie

Just like how TMZ claimed Lil Wayne was given his last rights..TMZ is a lie machine and the K Klan orchestrate so much garbage. I am so over the entire family

Dickie

Awww seriously this is a great example of staying true to what vows mean, maybe Kim could have used that advice. I dedicate the song "Stand by your man" Sung by Tammy Wynette...Love is a powerful thing i hope they can work through this hurdle.

kimberly patlan

What a bunch of BS I don't believe Lamar is doing drugs

JUstin

Okay - I am starting to doubt this WHOLE STORY .. With the Crack this , and Crack that - am starting to think TMZ is just appealing to the worst side of their readers .. This STORY is LIE , But Lamar is not going to address it because his MO is to give the Silent Treatment and at some point we all look like the FOOLS ..

sophiastormy

Ratings died on this made up story. So he went back home.

Jay

The whole thing was probably just a big publicity stunt for the stupid Kardasians. Lamar is just stupid for going along with it.

daved0622

"Undecided"? just read the script, it tells you what you're going to do. But if I were you I'd run, it's to late for Bruce Jenner but your manhood still has a future.

Dani

TMZ! Can you please just do one story a day on this....one minute they are separating the next the are getting back together...he's hiding a drug problem, Khloe wants him back. Enough already!