Sean Kingston

KIDDING!

I WASN'T Drunk

8/28/2013 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0828_sean_kingston_article_tmzSean Kingston now says he WASN'T drunk when he got behind the wheel of his Lamborghini and roared down Sunset Blvd. Tuesday night, claiming he doesn't drink when he hits the clubs.

Kingston just went off on Twitter ... reacting to the TMZ video we posted this morning, which shows Kingston hopping into his Lambo, confessing he had "too much drinks" to answer our questions.

082813_sean_kingston_launch
Kingston wrote, "For the record @TMZ I’m not 1 of these artist who u may think is living youngwild and free in Hollywood i care about my reputation and brand."

He added, "It was obviously a joke everyone that know me or been around knows that I don’t even drink in clubs..So can we stop with this."

Must be a brand new policy ... considering he was so drunk at Playhouse just a couple months ago he got out of the driver's seat because he didn't want to get a DUI.

So we gotta ask ...

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

He was as drunk as lindsat lohan

Potato

was he even breathalyzed? wtf is wrong with hollywood

baybomber

So ****ing what! **** tmz

Celeb Gossip Addict

Wait a minute. Isn't he besties with Chris Brown and Bieber? Because it sounds like he took a shot at them to me.

Pudding Tang

Yes, he must really care about his tattooed 'Fat Albert' 'brand'.

tgrfan42069

lmao brand lmao o ****.

Max Smart

Nice to hear he cares about his brand. Pity he doesn't care about public safety.

Rachael

HOW ABOUT YOU POST A MULTIPLE CHOICE ON WHETHER WE THINK YOU, TMZ, ARE LIARS...? Posting fake destructive stories about Lamar, turning up the heat (and down) depending on Kris Jenner's wrath. POS LIARS

TheEric

" i care about my reputation and brand"...And that would be what? Being a fat **** who is Bieber's bitch and can't make a song that isn't assaulting to everyones ears?

mikeman

doesn't seem wasted in the video - it sounds to me like he just didn't want to answer your question.

JUstin

FCUK TMZ - Kris Jenner show was Just cancelled .. Why are you not reporting on that - Now , all the smear on Lamar makes perfect sense ..

nikki6

Dude, TMZ you guys really need to get yourselves and your reporting together. Labeling people crack heads and drunk drivers is demeaning and can tarnish a persons rep. Make sure you KNOW what you're reporting is truth. This is getting out of hand. I still feel bad for Lamar

Truth is

Nothing dries my pannies up quicker than a man with all that arse

JuanRambo

This guy sucks... His music sucks...

Peeter Pahn

Sounds like hes takin shots at WIZ KAHLIFA..."im not one of those artists living young wild and free i care about my reputation"...thats a song on WIz high school album wit snoop

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments