Simon Cowell

PDA with Preggo Baby Mama

8/28/2013 8:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0827_simon_cowell_bauerSimon Cowell was being smothered by his pregnant baby mama Lauren Silverman in public during a beach trip in St. Tropez this week ... which means one of two things.

1) Simon has finally come to terms with fatherhood and wants to show everyone how much he cares about Lauren.

2) He's totally passed out

Either way, CONGRATS!

Danielle123

This is so disrespectful and disgusting.

anonymous

I truly believe Simon is just with her now because he will look like a total jerk if he isn't because of the publicity and oops baby on the way. he'll never marry her.

carolrules

very small feet... and why is in every picture this guy is just laying around somewhere. his body language in this photo is quite telling. he is gross, small feet and very stiff tight skinny lips. i hate that.

maria cristina

this woman disgusting that a child to child uses to
tame a men is despicable, she came to this word to ride

Jenny

1. All these photos is PR crap. If it was "special" they would keep it that way ( ie media whore(s) . 2. She will regret this for the rest of her life, she will be just fine but both her kids will have absent "daily" fathers.

PT

Momma done caught her a sugar daddy.

ironica

I'm normally a sweet person, but I can't wait to read about the end of this relationship.

ironica

P.S. Simon - You do realize how unattractive you are, right? As a pretty hot woman, I could not kiss you with the lights on. Who ARE these women that will make out with anything just for money? I don't get it. I'll work at a pretty crappy job, but put my lips on some gross dude just because he's rich.... Life is too short.

Lori

She's working for that paycheck!

Constance

Awww...sweeet!!

What!

Isn't her son starting school next week? Why is she vacationing? Did u buy his school supplies already, Lauren? Or did the nanny do it for u?

Buddy The Elf

I *LOVE* that this nobody hag is totally using this tool for fame and fortune. They will be yesterdays news within a year and she will walk away with a nice chunk of change. He deserves it.

Wastemanagement

Doesn't she have enough money on her own? Her husband was best friends with Simon?! Why is the woman always to blame and taking all the negitive shots at her. Simon went right along with all of it. It was his best friend. They are not the first to pull this and certainly won't be the last. Really, I just wish this story would fade to black, disappear. Ugh

Wastemanagement

I am not defending either of them just trying to speak in logical terms. Affairs are nothing new. I don't recall Simon ever being hailed a saint. He basically remade an old show called star search. Other than being in the music industry, I don't think he should be put on a pedestal?! I mean really?!

Zimba

Just awful people. Why couldn't she just get a divorce and why couldn't he keep his parsnip in his pants? Sordid!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments