'Big Brother' Aaryn

Evicted

I'm Not Racist, I'm Just Texan

8/30/2013 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

083013_big_brother_aaryn_launch
Aaryn Gries
was evicted from the "Big Brother" house Thursday night ... and on her way out, she told Julie Chen she's not really a racist, she's just a misunderstood Texan.

Seriously ... Gries -- who mocked Asians, trashed black people and referred to a gay houseguest as a "queer" during her stint on the reality competition show -- had the cojones to look Chen in the face and say, "I did not mean to ever come off as racist."

Here's her ridiculous explanation:

"In Texas, we say things. Sometimes we joke and we don't mean it. I feel how bad it is being seen and how I've come across to people. I don't want to seem like that person."

Aaryn -- who told Julie she doesn't remember ever making a racist comment in the house -- added, "I apologize to anyone I offended for that. That was not meant to be serious and if I said those things, I feel horrible for that. I regret that."

Julie -- being the badass that she is -- didn't let Aaryn off the hook and READ some of the offensive comments right to Aaryn's face as Aaryn sat there like a racist, homophobic deer in headlights.

FYI -- Aaryn still has no idea she's been dropped by her modeling agency over her behavior in the house ... because she's made it to the "jury house" and will remain sequestered from the outside world until the show ends in September.

083013_julie_chen_launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lydia

Dang it, I hadn't watched it yet. And I was hoping somehow Amanda or at least McCrae went home. Oh well. RUINED this episode TMZ.

Tiggy

I can't believe this idiot brought Texas into her stupidity. She obviously is from the stupid part of Texas. Trying to blame her close-minded immaturity on a state. I blame her/your parents dumassdufus!!

Susanlsmith

Biotch gets what she deserves. Plus more

ladybug

That's a total crap. This is why people hate us Texans. Because of stupid bimbos who are more shallow than Lake Travis during this drought. She is a racist who is trying to get by on her looks. A true Texan wouldn't hate on others because they understand the hate that comes down on us.

People Annoy Me

GOOD. RIDDANCE.

Horndog

I read on the interwebs that Kris Jenner (tm) is hiring for her talk show. Maybe Aaryan can apply there. Oh wait ...

anon

Sad that she does not even realize the things she says are not funny...hopefully she can learn from this experience.

elpablo

Not sure what referring to queer as a queer has to do with racism? I would have referred to the homosexual "house guest" as a f*ggot. Walks like a duck talks like a duck...

reeeferbabe

Boohoooooooo

reeeferbabe

Calling a gay person a queer is not the same as racism. Sorry.

Mare

Are you kidding? Apparently you did not watch yourself on TV. You're a racist that just happens to be from Texas. Glad she lost her real job.

Sto

This was glorious to watch on TV!!

KatlandKat

Don't worry Lydia McCrae and Amanda are up on the block on next and it is a double eviction coming up

TheChrisB_84

I love how Julie Chen repeated EVERYTHING the lil bigot said...That girl is a moron, and gives ALL southerners a BAD REP! Stupid lil girl...Go back home, where your father/stepfather/brother/uncle, whatever, can continue to brainwash you.

tippy katz

ironic how a dumbazz like ELPABLO can drag his paranoid homophobia into comments about hateful comments. dude, haven't you heard that only insecure men (those with secret gay feelings) need to hate on homosexuals?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments