Kylie Jenner

My First Car Crash

8/29/2013 6:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0829_kylie_car_01

She's only been on the road for 18 days, but Kylie Jenner already has a 3-car chain reaction collision under her belt ... TMZ has learned.

16-year-old Kylie -- driving her brand new $125k Mercedes SUV -- was driving in Calabasas yesterday around 5pm when she slammed into the back of a Toyota, which slammed into the back of a Subaru SUV.

The Toyota suffered major damage to the back-end of the car (you can see the back bumper stuck in Kylie's front grille). The Subaru also suffered bumper damage.

We spoke to a witness who says Kylie immediately got out of her car -- apologized -- and asked if everyone was OK.  She eventually exchanged info with the other drivers and left.

0829_subasset_kylie_car_02
Cops arrived to the scene a short time later, but Kylie was already gone.

We're told it didn't appear anyone suffered any serious injuries ... and everyone involved in the crash acted very cordial toward each other.

Kylie turned 16 on August 10 ... and was first spotted behind the wheel of the SUV at her Sweet 16 party on August 17.

Hopefully, the Jenner family has good insurance ...

update_bar
12:08 PM PT -- Kylie's car is now at the body shop!

0829_kylie_jenner_Splash

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Sterolize the whole family before they spawn

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

$125k for a 16 yr old's car. way to install work ethic bruce and kris.

Mel

Her Mother is a real piece of work thinking this 16 yr old girl needs a $125k vehicle and clearly the kid shouldn't even be driving anyway, next time she will go off the PCH and say good bye forever.

haveababybymebaby

un effing believable. you DO NOT LEAVE THE SCENE OF A CRASH. what a little s^&t. i got into a crash soon after i started driving (no one was hurt but it was the scariest thing that ever happened to me. the police told me off and gave me a breath test and i stayed untill i was 100% sure everryone was ok. she is a little h8turd. you can see she is eactly like her disgusting sisters. kendall is the only one wiht a GENINUE social conscious. not just for the cameras. klylie is a little s^&t exactly like the older ones. i remember when kendall shamed the s^&t out of her ridiculous mother by saying "theres people in the world who can't eat and your spending money on this" and the same with the pictures of the mercedes. klylie is disgusting and there whole family.

Dani

What about not leaving the scene of an accident, especially one that bad until a police report is made? Don't the cops have to figure out who did what and give out tickets? Don't people need police reports in CA for their insurance? WTF!

your_worst_nitemare

I hope she didnt get into any of Lamar's crack! @sixfeetshang Follow on IG

iKRISTINA

I remember when I was 16 going on 17 I got my license (After having my permit for over a year). After a few months I got a used car around the time I hit 17. In August of that year (got my license in January) I got into an accident and totaled the car. Guess whose ass was on the bus for months waking up super early to catch the bus to get to school by 8 and leaving right by 2:30 to get home by 5. ME! You better believe I learned to take care of my car I got a new one and I'm a much better driver than I was back then but only because my parents made me learn that lesson. Kardashians should take a page out of my parent's book that'll teach some responsibility.

my 2 cents

She "apologized" for it ? The first thing insurance co.'s tell you is to never admit guilt, but she is 16 so what can you expect.

piperr088

What I wanna know is why did she leave the scene of an accident. That should be major trouble right there

arlene

She exchanged info. Read! She didn't leave the seen of accident.

Cristylove

she is 16 give her a break!

Michael

She was out in a bash guarded up Mercedes SUV. That thing didn't have damage. But I bet if she stayed and the cop asked to see her cell to see if she was texting or something, she would have said hell no you ain't seeing my phone. Cause she would have been busted.
I have never been told I can leave an accident scene, EVER! Not even when I was just a witness to the accident and not involved in it.
They are spoiled entitled k-trash. I hope these people sue for everything they have.

janet

The people she hit is going to milk this for all they can. Good thing she has money because her insurance is going to go through the roof. Just wait in about 3 days it's going to be the whiplash neck and back injurys. Should be fun.

BOHOE

STYLE MAGAZINE - 16 year old Kylie Jenner half sister to the Kardashian girls rammed her magnificent new125 k mercedes into a not so stylish Toyota yesterday. When Kylie exited her car she looked lovely ... wearing black leggings by True Religion a sheer Chanel white top and custom made flats by Sergio Rossi. Her raven hair had just been styled by celebrity hair stylist Jose Eber. Kyle's makeup was understated and youthful using Kardashian collection ' better than you " mascara and
Kardashian Kollection " bite me" lip gloss.
Kylie was heard telling the passengers of the other
car I can't believe my mercedes touched a Toyota.
Kylie may not be the best driver by as always her fashion choices are no accident.
follow Kyle on twitter or on Court TV when the other drivers sue

CJ

I see a huge lawsuit coming!
Glad no one was seriously hurt.