Kylie Jenner

My First Car Crash

8/29/2013 6:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0829_kylie_car_01

She's only been on the road for 18 days, but Kylie Jenner already has a 3-car chain reaction collision under her belt ... TMZ has learned.

16-year-old Kylie -- driving her brand new $125k Mercedes SUV -- was driving in Calabasas yesterday around 5pm when she slammed into the back of a Toyota, which slammed into the back of a Subaru SUV.

The Toyota suffered major damage to the back-end of the car (you can see the back bumper stuck in Kylie's front grille). The Subaru also suffered bumper damage.

We spoke to a witness who says Kylie immediately got out of her car -- apologized -- and asked if everyone was OK.  She eventually exchanged info with the other drivers and left.

0829_subasset_kylie_car_02
Cops arrived to the scene a short time later, but Kylie was already gone.

We're told it didn't appear anyone suffered any serious injuries ... and everyone involved in the crash acted very cordial toward each other.

Kylie turned 16 on August 10 ... and was first spotted behind the wheel of the SUV at her Sweet 16 party on August 17.

Hopefully, the Jenner family has good insurance ...

update_bar
12:08 PM PT -- Kylie's car is now at the body shop!

0829_kylie_jenner_Splash

Toni

Could it be that she was texting? NOt sure what the law in California is for texting!

my 2 cents

It also looks like the kid backed up her car. In doing that, she probably ripped the fender off of the Toyota.

lulu2009

16 year old children do not need brand new cars! Get her an old, beat up, piece of crap that she can bang up. What a freaking waste of money!

zane

Kylie did everything right, she exchanged information, asked if everyone was okay and didn't just speed away or something! You guys will pick out that one thing celebrities do wrong and criticize them, just to feel better about yourselves!

Judy

Uh, this one is not hard to figure out...texting and not paying attention.

I'm so sick of this entire entitled family. A $125K SUV for a 16-year-old...gag me.

Wwjd

All we need is LOVE !!!

CaliWriter

If you've ever seen the show she was probably either texting or in a fight on the phone with someone and OMFG really, she had to be going pretty damn fast to smash that front car and rip the bumper off with her car....damn. But I guess after seeing the photos, if I had 125k to blow on a car that's the one I'd want, looks like no damage to her car.

Beetlejuice

Texting without a doubt, bet she didn't even hit the breaks from the looks of the damage

joeyyybitchass

Hmm

Livvie

She was likely texting and slammed into the other car.

Joi

What idiot gives a newly-licensed 16-year old driver a $125K Mercedes SUV? An idiot named Kardashian!!! You expect most drivers that young to get a few dings here and there, which is why most "normal" people purchase a reliable used car as a first car for their child.

More than likely, she was probably texting. Had she hit my car, I would have made her wait for the police.

You can expect the lawsuits any day now -- especially from the person who lost their bumper.

pseudonym

I see she's a total idiot just like the rest of her sisters.

Vegas mommy

16 and driving a $125,000 car? Do I need to say anymore

Sarafina

I bet that girl was texting...

Buddy The Elf

Probably tweeting a selfie at the time.