Lindsay Lohan

Trading the Best & Worst

Years of Her Life

8/29/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

082813_tv_lilo_launch_v2
Lindsay Lohan's looking better than she has in years -- but you can still celebrate all her other ups, downs, boyfriends, girlfriends and arrests she's had ... with LiLo trading cards!

Calm down, sickos -- they're not real. Not yet, anyway.

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Have a great night, all...........see you in the AM.

jc

(A) Slow gossip news day?
(B) I'm willing to bet if those camera shots were backed up about 10 ft. you would see Mighty O's film crew. That's the only reason that SLAG looks showered!!

jc

I think the middle pic ^^ should say 'For Rent Lindsay'

DeeMaree

Tmz I appreciate the new thread...sorta. I guess. This is it? Thunder thighs looks good? Compared to her mug shots. Okaaaayyy.

darkhorse91

The fact that Lindsay endorses those drug labeled shirts should be saying something to people. I mean FFS come on, anyone who has a proper working brain knows what it's saying.

Chief Gall

very quick in......
Lindsay looks so damn good in that middle photo. And I still can't see the double chin!!! Look at the clip from the I'm And Addict thread. She's moving her head every which way and still no double chin. Just a nice, young looking, pretty face and that voice, that sexy, sexy Lindsay Lohan voice that so many humans love. But what do silly haters see??? They see a 67 year old looking skank. This zhit has got to be a put on. No way are the masses so whacked out!!!! LOL!!!!!!
quick out....................

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I would run through fire in gasoline jeans to hear milla jovovich from resident evil pee in a metal cup or fart in a walkie talkie. She is off the chain sexy.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Just got my lindsay swallowing taliban trading card. Ill trade for a nana getting bukkaki shot glass

seamus

I have Lindsay's thighs rubbing together and creating enough friction to light her cigarette card.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I have the entire "Lindsay does the Middle East" poker set.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

James peen tooth brush and mouth wash.

seamus

Why is it no matter how early you get up little kids manage to always get up before you? I have my grandson here and he is ruining my morning fun. Think Dina would watch him for me?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I see that England said no to war. US may go solo.
I say let the Syrians take care of things....we'll save on bullets.

seamus

Is Nicole interested in boys? Nephew nibbling?

Bear is you son OK? I am trying this here I am sick of TD!!

seamus