Lindsay Lohan

Trading the Best & Worst

Years of Her Life

8/29/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

082813_tv_lilo_launch_v2
Lindsay Lohan's looking better than she has in years -- but you can still celebrate all her other ups, downs, boyfriends, girlfriends and arrests she's had ... with LiLo trading cards!

Calm down, sickos -- they're not real. Not yet, anyway.

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

@ Andy....I'll get him another one. I try to be a good dad...he needs to slow down and stop slamming on the brake at the last minute. he's 2 for 2 in under 2 years.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Well I can see the media is keeping hush hush about any Crackna****ns going on. We know that Crackie is Crackie. Maybe she is developing into a functioning user, that would be an improvement. We just have to sit back and wait. I give it till NYE. Everyone have a great weekend. Later!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Watching "shes having a baby" with keven bacon. Lmao

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I gotta get rolling......see you all in a while.
Andy, take care of yourself.....you little tic turd.
We still need to have that beer.

darkhorse91

New thread at rol.

Chief Gall

I guess haters are really pizzed about that single chin on Lindsay.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gone and gone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chief Gall

one more..
The SNL story is BS.
over and out ...............................

Its Nikki Bitches

POST THIS ON ROL

Lindsay Lohan has “been asked to host the season opener of ‘Saturday Night Live,’” reports RadarOnline.

The webloid, which previously claimed Lohan was working as a professional escort, quotes a so-called “source” as saying that show execs have “approached Lindsay to host the show again, and they were talking about the season opener.”

Lohan, who has hosted “SNL” five times before, is supposedly “definitely considering doing it,” alleges the blog’s “insider.”

No, she’s not — because no one has approached the star about hosting the show’s fall season premiere.

Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Lohan, who says the site’s report is “not true.”

An “SNL” insider also tells us, “We have not locked in a host yet.”

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Hey Chief Nancy Boy...

Pay attention idiot, cuz I'm only going to post this once.

Tell me how many chins you count in this photo, taken 2 days ago.

Idiot.

darkhorse91

Now more of the truth is coming out.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Pretty much paul said she cant act by saying "she has a hard time faking things". Next he called her lazy by saying she was exhausted because the shoot was less then three weeks. Unskilled and out of shape.hehe. I think Larry felt the same way on liz and dick. The cast and crew just called her a cnt

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I hate her.

seamus

Lindsay is fabulous!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

FLABULOUS.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I think I'm gonna try on my mankini.