Ted Nugent's Wife

ARRESTED

Gun at the Airport

8/29/2013 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0829-shemane-nugent-ted-nugent-wife-arrested-article-gettyTed Nugent's wife Shemane Deziel was just arrested at an airport in Dallas, Texas ... and sources tell us it was because she brought a gun into the terminal ... TMZ has learned.

The arrest took place at Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport. It's unclear if Ted was with Shemane at the time of the arrest.

Shemane has been married to the "Cat Scratch Fever" rocker since 1989 -- they have one child together. They reportedly met when Ted was a guest on a Detroit radio station, where she worked on the news team.

Story developing ...

1130_strapped_stars_footer

Hank

What a perfect example of a dumb ass family

Barb

I thought you could carry a gun ANYWHERE in Texas.

ABB

I first saw Shemale Deziel LOL!

woodin

I knew ted and his wife were bat crazy..............

Usagal

My name is Ted and I s--- my pants!!

Vote2012

We need more Uncle Teds in this country, he drives the left wing liberals crazy, but liberals will be the first to run for protection from gun carrying guys like Ted Nugent when not if his country ever gets invaded by the Chinese or when the radical Muslims take over from within. The unarmed liberals in Hollywood will be the first target taken out by our enemies.

Gunner25

I see many comments have been removed. Nice TMZ.

anne2

She's not the brightest bulb on the tree...It must be a family thang!!

anne2

I hope you are getting a good picture of the low IQ mentality of some of these paranoid gun freaks...Heads up!

princessavenger

I call shena****ns. You simply don't forget you're packing heat. If you do, you should NOT be carrying a gun. My 3 year old knows, you have to leave some toys at home!

amyd

Looking forward to the day when this whole family has a series of hunting "accidents" and each of them has a bullet in the head. Yippee!!!! That'll be a GREAT day for our country!!!

Tiggy

You go girl...I carry mine everywhere...though I usually stick to legal places, CHL.. Keep airport security on their toes. Love it!!!
All of you knocking Ted, go read a History book, that is if you can read to begin with. Most of you sound poorly informed about YOUR constitutional rights. Those raised with guns respect and know how to use them properly, obviously when things go bad most of you will run and hide. That's called Lack of Education on your part. :0)

Margerine

What's American Patriot and draft dodger Nugent gonna do now with his guns? They're both s***.

Pierre Noyed

Amazing how many folks think taking a gun into an airport terminal is automatically illegal. There is nothing in this story that would tell anyone other than a rabid anti-gunner that a law was actually broken. Of course, if you look elsewhere, they actually mention that she was in the TSA screening line when the gun was discovered. THAT actually makes it against the law. There are many folks like myself that carry EVERY TIME I go to the airport to pick someone up or drop them off, whether or not I plan on going in the terminal. License is always in my pocket, gun concealed and I'm nowhere near the barney fifes in the secure area. Perfectly legal here.

Michael

Her name is "SHE MAN"?????

Seriously? That explains why Nuggent has issues. He a closeted republican like all the rest of them!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments