'Big Rich Texas' Star

to Aaryn Gries

Texans Are NOT Racist

8/31/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0830_bonnie_blossman_aaryn_gries_article

"Big Brother" star Aaryn Gries embarrassed the entire Lone Star state last night when she blamed her racist remarks from the show on growing up in Texas ... this according to "Big Rich Texas" star Bon Blossman.

In case you missed ... Aaryn was evicted from the "Big Brother" house Thursday night ... and told Julie Chen she's NOT a bigot, despite mocking Asians, putting down black people and calling a gay housemate "queer" during her stint inside the BB house.

Aaryn explained, "In Texas, we say things. Sometimes we joke and we don't mean it."

But according to Bon, Aaryn is talking out of her nicely-toned racist ass -- telling TMZ, "This is NOT how we were raised in Texas."

"I watched 'Big Brother' this season, and was embarrassed that [Aaryn] brought such negative attention to one of the most friendly, welcoming states in the United States."

She added ... "Aaryn's comments were an outrage," and ... "This type of behavior is not tolerated by anybody that I know ... and I was born and raised in Texas."

Bon thinks what Aaryn really needs is some tough love, saying ... "We can't ignore behavior like that or she won't learn."

Since Aaryn made it to the "Big Brother" jury house, she's still sequestered from the outside world and doesn't know how big of a villain she's become. But it seems she's in for a rude awakening.

083013_big_brother_aaryn_launch

wmcglothlin

I know! Right? Who would ever believe there were racists in Texas???

Christen

I stopped watching after the 4th episode. This season of Big Brother has gone down hill. You have racist house guest. Cheating in the game which Aaryn and Jeremy did the first time she won HOH. It is just not the same anymore. If CBS ever wants me to watch Big Brother again then have a celebrity edition like they do over seas.

lucas

I feel bad for Aaryn. I believe she was truly raised by her parents and other family members to be the way she is. I spent 3 years in Texas when I was growing up as a kid, and everyone seemed to be so racist, and growing up in California I wasn't used to it at all and it blew me away. My grandpa spent 19 years in Texas and before he was living there, he wasn't racist at all; and now he is. So I agree with Aaryn; it's how she was raised, and she doesn't know any better.

uliar

texas is a loving state that promotes tolerance and Harvey's not gay.

Valerie

This coming from a woman who tried out for BB & didn't make it. She's fame hungry and currently involved in a lawsuit as the defendant with allegations of referring to her former cast mates as gay, transvestites, and so many more. IMO she is racist against gay people. Check out the Dallas County Court records docket # DC1203659 to read for yourself.

Mayu

what is hilarious is that she still doesn't know her modeling agency dropped her. ah-hahahahahahahaha hope TMZ is there when they drop that one on her. LOLOLOL

nana

RIGHT!&IM THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND! LOL... I WAS TAUGHT "SAY WHAT U MEAN&MEAN WHAT U SAY!" NOW YOUR OUT of EVERYONE A JOB&... DUMMY! LOL...

qponmom

Aaryn just doesn't get it does she

Yurra Knutz

...I said where I come from
It's cornbread and chicken
Where I come from a lotta front porch sittin'
Where I come from tryin' to make a livin'...

Teri

I've watched Big Brother since the second season... Back when they actually had variety in their casts, not all twenty-somethings and the one token African-American and one token gay. Now the oldest cast member is in their 30's and watching them makes me scared for future generations. I have never seen a group of young people who are so ignorant, naive and just plain cruel in my life! Forget Texans, if Aaryn Gries is a representation of today's youth, we are all in serious trouble. Elissa, GinaMarie, Spencer and Amanda aren't any better. How they remain in this game is a mystery to me. CBS needs to fill the studio audience with blacks, Asians, gays and Texans for each of their evictions! Let them get just a small taste of what they'll face when they get back to the "real world"!

Phoebo

Isn't Eagles reciever Riley Cooper single? I don't know why but cupids arrows says those 2 might be a match.

Stephen

This is starting to get ridiculous. Anyone who feels happy about Aaryn being ridiculed is a bully.

kingiam

Typical

Victoria

Its clear some of you obviously haven't visited different parts of Texas .. Honestly it really does depend on what part of Texas you're at on how you were raised .. Like San Antonio for example Texas may be a conservative state but San Antonio is one of the largest in the U.S. that has many same sex couples raising children .. Our Mayor Julian Castro and most of the city also supports LGBT .. and last time I checked during the playoffs a few months back we had a little mariachi boy who was AMERICAN do an amazing job singing the national anthem in OUR city but yet we are the ones who got a lot of hate and racist ignorant remarks toward him and our city for letting a American sing it while he was wearing the traditional outfit a mariachi singers wears o_O .. So really not all of us Texans are racist just depends on what part .. & FYI we aren't all cowboys and cowgirls for those who still think that .. JS

Saba

Aaryn is nothing more then some boring white trick that was not hugged enough as a child.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments