'Big Rich Texas' Star

to Aaryn Gries

Texans Are NOT Racist

8/31/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0830_bonnie_blossman_aaryn_gries_article

"Big Brother" star Aaryn Gries embarrassed the entire Lone Star state last night when she blamed her racist remarks from the show on growing up in Texas ... this according to "Big Rich Texas" star Bon Blossman.

In case you missed ... Aaryn was evicted from the "Big Brother" house Thursday night ... and told Julie Chen she's NOT a bigot, despite mocking Asians, putting down black people and calling a gay housemate "queer" during her stint inside the BB house.

Aaryn explained, "In Texas, we say things. Sometimes we joke and we don't mean it."

But according to Bon, Aaryn is talking out of her nicely-toned racist ass -- telling TMZ, "This is NOT how we were raised in Texas."

"I watched 'Big Brother' this season, and was embarrassed that [Aaryn] brought such negative attention to one of the most friendly, welcoming states in the United States."

She added ... "Aaryn's comments were an outrage," and ... "This type of behavior is not tolerated by anybody that I know ... and I was born and raised in Texas."

Bon thinks what Aaryn really needs is some tough love, saying ... "We can't ignore behavior like that or she won't learn."

Since Aaryn made it to the "Big Brother" jury house, she's still sequestered from the outside world and doesn't know how big of a villain she's become. But it seems she's in for a rude awakening.

083013_big_brother_aaryn_launch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Chillout

Oh my god, get over it. She didn't call Texas racist. Way to put words in her mouth. She is from Texas, she was just saying sometimes they make inappropriate comments that they do not take seriously. Who doesn't? I don't care what race, sexuality, religion you are. You have said at least one inappropriate thing in your life, so get off your high horses and stop trying to destroy this young girls life. She's not keeping slaves in her basement for crying out loud. There are paedophiles and people who actually commit hate crimes who get off easier than this poor girl who only made a few poor choices of words. She is still young, she made a mistake, get off her back. I am so sick of everyone bullying her and thinking it is okay. Calling her names and wishing the worse on her isn't going to change anything, it just shows that no body is any better than she is.

Mike

I'm a Texan and want to tell Aaron to shut up. You do not represent our Great State of Texas. I was she would pack her bags and move. I have a daughter getting ready for Texas State University. I assure you that she is not a racist and respects all others. I'm very offended that Aaron would think that she can blame this on Texas. Blame your parents.

Mike

Servo_X

Too call this girl out is ridiculous, AMANDA ZUCKERMAN has said far worst then AARYN Gries , Jeremy McGuire racist rant's agents native americans were more harsh, people need too stop pretending that there so squeaky clean & not jump some stupid bandwagon just cause they like too bitch, try getting all the fact's before you throw your two cent's in. Just because this girl mad a few of colored remarks doesn't make her a racist.

Servo_X

1st off if this makes a person racist, let's stop pretending these guild line would make us all racist, 2nd Did TMZ or anyone else look up Amanda Zuckermans or Jeremy McGuire comments from the showe? They were far worst then arryns, My personal opinion is Aaryn made some bad comment's Yes, But i don't think it makes her racist, poor choice of words yes, But on the other hand look up Amanda zuckerman on Youtube & see what has gone unreported before you throw you so righteous stones people.

MandieJ

I was born and raised in Texas. I have family, friends, and have been all over this state. No part of this state is more racist than the other. It doesn't matter what part you come from. All I have to say is, don't blame Texas for your bull**** remarks and attitude. It doesn't have anything to do with Texas. Do not speak for all of us! You're making us look like ****, and Bush did that enough during his time.. Lol

Janet Tessier

I am a PROUD TEXAN , born and raised in this state, and we DO NOT talk or joke with the racial crap Aayrn says we do, in fact we would most likely look at her like WTF! are you even saying....and then proceed to kick her ass for being a racist pig.

george

Hell as much booze they have gone thru she probly didn't remember saying half the stuff she said. I watched some of the live feed and they talk about when the booze was going to be delivered and argued once when someone drunk a whole bottle of booze before anyone else got any

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5