Justin Bieber

Attacked at Nightclub

9/1/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0831-justin-bieber-tmz-attack
Justin Bieber was bum rushed in a Canadian nightclub by an over eager partier who tried in vain to tackle him -- and TMZ has the pics.

It all went down at 3 am today at a Toronto nightclub. Sources on scene tell us JB left his safe VIP section to mingle with the regular folk -- and that's when a male clubgoer charged at him, got hold of his shirt (which he was wearing) and attempted to take him down, but failed.

Which makes sense ... have you seen Bieber's abs? Of course you have.

In the pics ... you can see security rushed in stat (below) and managed to pull the guy off Bieber -- successfully taking him to the ground. In the midst of the chaos we're told JB was seen trying to defend himself, unleashing a fury of kicks.

0831-justin-bieber-tmz-club
The attacker was escorted out of the club. Police were never called.

JB and his crew also made a hasty retreat.

itsshayetho

I'm so sick of people believing EVERYTHING they read that's written by tmz. for whatever reason, you don't like him so you choose to be so gullible and believe every bad thing you read. He's a good person, I'm a fan and i know that, i honestly wouldn't be a fan of his if he was a bad person. most of you are like 40 and you're hating on a 19 year old? just leave him alone, he isn't effecting your life and if you don't like him then why are you reading about him??

Idgaf

What's the issue here ? He got attacked from a drink prick . Tried to defend himself but his body guards did there job and saved him . TMZ **** OFF .

robotchimp

oh, douchey didn't start this one ? this is what he does- starts sh*t knowing his security will handle anything.

thisusernameistaken

The kid was just trying to defend himself, if you were having fun and just minding your own business at a club and some random ass drunk guy came at you for no reason at all you would do the same ****. I'm not even a fan of his but he's raised a lot of money for different charities and granted the most wishes to the Make A Wish foundation and that's enough to earn my respect. We can say ALL WE WANT about him but at the end of the day, it doesn't change the fact that he's richer than all of us put together.

Rob

Confirms it...."Kicks like a girl!"

Taazz69

Lmao we really need more of this, when it comes to this asshat

pat

The day will come when this little punk will stray away just far enough from his goon security and get the living daylight kicked out of him.

What he did, kicking the guy when he was held down by his security and then run away like a scared little b*tch, that he is, will put a huge target on him.

He has now become a trophy to anyone that gets to him. And believe me, they will come. I truly think karma will catch up to him and that he'll end up in a hospital if not worse.. I wouldn't shed a single tear. I'd piss on his grave.

It would also be so nice to see his security get theirs. It's possible. I know it is. I've seen a kung fu guy the size of this whigger put down two gorillas to the ground blind.

The time is coming.

FlamingoKid

Jesus he started kicking the dude after his henchmen already had the dude on the floor. Pu. Ssy

JimmyCrapCorn

Is that his hand grabbing the big guy's nuts? Of course it is.

Nikki

Finally someone who has to balls to attack him even with his bouncer around! I hope a lot more people are encouraged to take a swing at this doosh. Not a violent person but I'd pay money to see JB getting his a$$ kicked. lol

pat

If he was as tough as he likes to project, you would thing he could tell his security "it's ok guys I'll take care of this one"

You would think he would try to prove to his hanger-on leetches that he's got some kind of creds other than goons who are always one foot away from him.

I know I know, I didn't think so, either.

Jay

Too bad the guy did not stomp a mud hole in Miley I mean Justin

L-Dub

Dang, so close.

still_kidrauhl

**** you guys. all of you *******s without a life. okay cool that bitch kicked him or something, does that make him better than justin ? hell no. why do you guys hate justin ? is it because he's way ****ing sexier than any of you will be ? or that he could get girls ? hmmm. he doesn't need a bodyguard to protect him. but yet everyone thinks he does. go **** off. okay ? I would like to see one of ur weak asses go up to him an try an fight him, because guess what? you'll ****in lose.

Charlie

Look at the photo closely - the guy on the ground is pulling a "Robin Thicke " on the security guy!. Plus Justin does not have a shirt on actually and his pants are down. Also - it looks like plad night at the bar as well!