Justin Bieber

Attacked at Nightclub

9/1/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0831-justin-bieber-tmz-attack
Justin Bieber was bum rushed in a Canadian nightclub by an over eager partier who tried in vain to tackle him -- and TMZ has the pics.

It all went down at 3 am today at a Toronto nightclub. Sources on scene tell us JB left his safe VIP section to mingle with the regular folk -- and that's when a male clubgoer charged at him, got hold of his shirt (which he was wearing) and attempted to take him down, but failed.

Which makes sense ... have you seen Bieber's abs? Of course you have.

In the pics ... you can see security rushed in stat (below) and managed to pull the guy off Bieber -- successfully taking him to the ground. In the midst of the chaos we're told JB was seen trying to defend himself, unleashing a fury of kicks.

0831-justin-bieber-tmz-club
The attacker was escorted out of the club. Police were never called.

JB and his crew also made a hasty retreat.

french opinion

3:00 am???

hopy

poor mieber.his own kind can't stand the wigga

daved0622

Beaver, you are a marked girl, many people are tired of your attitude and entitlement, if you go out don't make your presence so obvious, how many bodyguards does it take to protect a "tough guy" like you?

waywardcupcake1

Only a coward kicks whilst a guy is on the ground, especially when the body guards are a block between you and your opponent. Spineless little git.

baby

naybe he was tired of looking at the tots diaper and tried to pull his drawers up?

all about the money

Yea Justina paniced like the girl he is until Security had the guy pinned to the ground then "bravely" defended himself with a few cheap kicks. Who knew Justina was such a bad arse LOL.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Picture 2: Hits panic button on phone repeatedly. Help! HElp! HELp! HELP!!!

Jan

Justin should not even be in a nightclub. He should be taking online courses and getting his DUMBass an education.

pat

If I was rich, I would put some kind of bounty on his head. I'm not talking killing or anything.

But a beating he will not soon forget and that will straighten him up, shut him up and teach him a few things.

Then treat the person that got to him ( I was going too say the guy, but a girl could easily take him too) to an all expense paid vacation.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Biebs can't mingle amongst his own people because they're all a bunch of savages. That's why he prefers to live in the US. He can spit on people and pee anywhere he wants and get away with it. He just got a taste of what life would be like if we deported the skinny little retard.

linda

19 Legal Age Limit in Canada

Toilethead

As long as the little gay douchebag is in his own country do you think they could keep him there?

pat

Amerykah

I'm 19 and me and my friends go to nightclubs in Toronto vs America becuase we can drink legally and do whatever so I don't see what's the big deal about bieber

Elizabeth

I can't help but laugh when I read about the guy attacking Bieber..

Justin has got to stop being a party boy!