Lindsay Lohan

Clear the Road!

8/31/2013 12:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0830-lindsay-lohan-splash
Lindsay Lohan
should have learned 2 things over the last couple of years ... drugs are dangerous, and she's a dangerous driver .... maybe she learned only one of them.

Lindsay got behind the wheel of a Porsche Panamera Friday in New York City ... apparently heading for the Hamptons for the Labor Day weekend.

You may recall ... Lindsay has crashed various whips over the years -- slamming into semis, allegedly striking unsuspecting pedestrians, and taking the wheel in various altered states.

As far as we can see, she got there without incident.

Marcus

Will she make it back in one piece though? I say she's gonna do coke all weekend.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I wanted to go to the powwow so bad. I'm quitting smoking again tomorrow. An Indian reservation is not the place to be when you are wearing a nicotine patch. I guess I didn't need to go to South Hampton with Crackie the Grifter on the lose. She might Pick my pocket!

NOT ELMO

Lindsay has crashed various whips over the years..............................SKANK AND WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Does anyone else think smitty is in jail for stalking?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

We keep FLAGGING them and they keep reappearing. Other than OLE JER, I'm getting annoyed. . . .

Just My Opinion

Opps! I guess I made you guys mad.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I'm gonna go have me a wardrobe malfunction.....see you in the AM.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Lohans wouldnt get a job in a pie factory tasteing pies. Night

Fuck Off TMZ

Why is TMZ promoting this skanky thing? No one gives a **** anymore. Drop it already!

melanielanderson@live.com

How can she afford a car like that? Doesn't she own a lot of money to IRS yet?

Just My Opinion

Guys stop giving me the hate sign. I didn't really piss you off that bad, did I? LOL

Well, goodnight. I'll try not to piss you off again, but you have to admit it was kinda funny in a way. LOL

Hurley

I love how people struggle with the belief of MAJOR racism in LA law enforcement...yet this kuxt has a license. Lamar Odom "REFUSED CHEMICAL TESTS" and lost his license for a year, Liho "WAS NOT TESTED FOR DRUGS OR ALCOHOL" but was suspected of being under the influence after her billionth accident an/or hit and run and can drive any f'in time she feels like itA

Teri

What would TMZ do without people like Lindsay Lohan, the Kardashians or Amanda Bynes? I would really, just once, love to read a harder-hitting story than "Lindsay Lohan got in a car".

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Lohan needs a big gnarly-ass truck driving cow girl to effin' pile driver her.