« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe to Lamar

You're Not Welcome Here

9/1/2013 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0830-khloe-kardashian-lamar-odom-article-tmz
Khloe Kardashian
has given Lamar Odom an ultimatum -- get help or get an apartment.

Our well-placed sources say Khloe has laid down the law -- Lamar can't live at home until he completes rehab -- which he's been unwilling to do since his addiction spun out of control.

Khloe has kicked Lamar out before, but we're told this time she's vowing not to fold ... and Friday's DUI bust was the last straw. Our sources say Lamar didn't call Khloe or his lawyers after the arrest. They found out when TMZ broke the story hours later.  Khloe was pissed.

Khloe and Lamar did spend time together Saturday at their home -- but Lamar was sent on his merry way after 4 hours of jawboning about his addiction to crack and other drugs.

As one source said ... they're still at an impasse and the prospects of saving their marriage are "grim."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jdranetz

Let's not forget this guy profited from a phoney cancer charity. He can die, painfully, from withdrawal as far as I'm concerned.

MsRita

Dummy you can't force anyone to go to re-hab they have to want it .

BOHOE

Nothing less attractive or sexy then a desperate woman........

ipod shuffle

Being rich and famous doesn't always buy happiness, something these rich turds will never learn. ^_^

nana

This has to be hard for Khloe. I know i went through there it for years! Hee was was my family heart,my partner,my sole~mate.He was a hard worker,loved his family&love&respected by many. He couldnt stop getting high because of his pain, i couldn't take him being in pain&watching him kill himself! After 8yrs we finally went our separate ways. It was so hard to be without him for years.I went on with my life,but always thought of him.In my mind i still held onto the thought of him maybe one day we would be together again. I live in upstate ny he moved to Florida. I was in a new relationship when i got the news. His sister called me&told me he had been murdered. I thought my heart stoped. Its was one of the saddest days of my life! He was shot infront of his home in Florida. A 18teengood year old boy shot him over 5dollars. So sad! Over the days to come b4his funeral i collected my thoughts i found peace. He was in a better place.Know he wasnt in anymore IN pain confert me. Life went on for me. I had my first &only son.He is amazing! The love of my life! I still think if him ofter,but i no hes not suffering that keeps me @peace..Im proud of Khloe! Sometime when we love someone you its hard to let them go, but Khloe has done one of the hardest things in life. Letting go &sticking to her word,staying up true to her self. Thats proves shes a strong women. I would love to see him get help, get clean &save his marriage &the with the women who loves him.But if hes not ready to deal with his issues but then yes i think she should move on :& do whats best for her

PORK

The Kardashians are positioned to earn 1 billion dollars over the next 2 years ( google it ) as the brand expands to Europe - no wonder Kris is spending what ever it takes to spin the situation in Khloe's favor and protect the brand

Coupe09

Waiting for the headline, "Khloe Kardashian Files For Divorce"..if she ever wanted a way out, its a good time to do so.

Black Dirt Goodness

And how long did they know each other before they were married? Need I say more?

Fred Thompson

I wonder if Obama will come out saying that he could be Lamar 10 years from now, like he said he could have been Trayvon Martin 30 years ago. Maybe Obama's doing crack already, who knows.

Vince

Trust me Lamar, she is doing you a favor, you could do better than her blindfolded wandering in the desert thousands of miles from anywhere. Any one who is stupid enough to be involved with any of the kowdashian bovines has suffered enough already. Well possibly not not that kenny guy who thinks he is a god of some sort. Be done with the the farm critter and go enjoy the rest of your life.

Sonny

Does TMZ have a staff member on Lamar duty this holiday weekend? Give it a rest. 500 hundred stories about the something.

J

I just don't understand how you can kick a man out of his own home. I'm sure that house is big enough to have separate wings that they don't have to see one another on a daily basis. If I was lamar I'd stay there Ave continue living like a single man. If you want to kick me out then divorce me biotch

Satan

She should have told him "Stop wasting time on every team you play on, or retire". I think that would be far more appropriate than this ultimatum.

J

TMZ your comment section sucks.. Fix thus crap.. We know keys jenner pays u well enough jeesh

J

On September 27, 2009, Kardashian married NBA basketball player Lamar Odom, who was a member of the Los Angeles Lakers at the time.[24][25] The couple were married exactly one month after they met at a party for Odom's teammate Metta World Peace.[26] Following her marriage, Kardashian removed her middle name to include her married surname, becoming Khloé Kardashian Odom.[2][27] Legal issues On March 4, 2007, Kardashian was arrested for driving under the influence.[28] On July 18, 2008, Kardashian turned herself in and reported to jail to serve time for violation of probation. She faced a sentence of up to 30 days and enrollment in an alcohol treatment program within three weeks of her release from jail. She was released from jail fewer than three hours later due to overcrowding.[29] In 2009, she was sued by a transsexual woman who claimed Kardashian had assaulted her outside a nightclub.[30][31][32][33] In March 2012, Kardashian and her sisters Kourtney and Kim were named in a $5 million class action lawsuit against QuickTrim, the weight loss supplement they endorse.[34] The complaint, filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, accuses the Kardashians (along with QuickTrim’s manufacturer, Windmill Health Products; the retailer GNC; and others in the sales and marketing chain) of false and deceptive marketing of the diet aid. The plaintiffs, hailing from several states, brought claims under their respective states’ consumer protection laws.[35]