Gospel Duo Mary Mary

Accused of Stiffing Manager

... Making God Sad

9/1/2013 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0830_mary_mary_01
What would Jesus say? Gospel duo Mary Mary enlisted a manager to revamp their careers, then screwed him over as soon as they made it big again ... at least according to a new lawsuit.

Maximum Artist Group  -- owned by manager Mitchell Solarek -- filed a federal lawsuit in Tennessee against Mary Mary, aka Erica Campbell and Tina Campbell.

In docs, Mitchell says he inked a deal with the duo in 2011 and helped "reignite" their career ... securing deals worth over $3 million, including their WeTV reality show.

In return, Mitchell says the Christian singers went all Judas on him -- publicly firing him on their TV show, and withholding more than $75,000 in commissions.

Mitchell is suing for all that dough, and the loss of future commissions from music, merchandising, books and sponsorships.

Now here's Mitch before the axe came down ...

Luci

Erica you really looked like a nice person and godly you have a voice. However that was a chicken **** move and no there is no excuse for that. I don't give a **** what your sorry ass husband had to say. Dumb ads he going to be leaving you anyways. Both of you make me sick

Luci

And as for the other sister with the cheating husband. It's not going to work. What you need to do is apology to Mitch because he only got the wrath of your personal problem and errica chicken **** move greedy mother ****ers!!!!!

Aliyah

Praying for them I'm not fan of Reality Shows , but I watch because I love these girls. I was afraid that the show would hurt them more than help them. I don't think they were fair to Mitchell but there is always three sides, Managers , the Artist and in the TRUTH. Ted cheating is probably more out of trying to deal with the fact his Wife was major bread winner. His job with Jay Leno was coming to close and his and Warryn Group wasn't as successful as Mary Mary. Its hard for some men deal with those cir***stances. Especially in HOLLYWOOD I hope Tina reach deep in herself and grab Ted's hand and walk together back to Christ. Maybe they need leave LA g

jacqueline

Certianly reeason why I dont go to church either, everybodys about a buck, they care nothing about you.even our so called christans.there singing gospelnfor the money and not the love of god.probally why one of them is in so much distress now, god don't like ugly but ugly is everywhere even in the so called christan circle, when they come to me with all there religous beliefs, im gone, most of time there living a lie.

Nellye Howell

Tina made a decision to air this on TV. She isgetting what she deserves. Mitchell should have been informed as their manager. Mitchell put up with the 2 diva witches, their husbands, sister Googoo and her boyfriend. Give him the money. No matter what he has earned it. Sue their holy drawers off. Erica gets that stupid look on her face of clueless. Go Mitchell!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3