Charlie Hunnam

50 Shades Of Green

Actor Rocks Weed Shirt

9/3/2013 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0903_charlie_hunnam_npg2
He ain't just into S&M, "Fifty Shades of Grey" star Charlie Hunnam is also into THC ... at least judging by the guy's wardrobe.

Hunnam was spotted at LAX wearing an Alternative Herbal Health Services shirt ... a popular marijuana dispensary in West Hollywood that has a marijuana vending machine and sells weed soda ... seriously.

pot-vending-machine

Fun Fact -- Charlie once sparked a bowl for Snoop Lion during an Internet show (scroll to 11:38).

Sherms

Charlie Hunnam is 550 shades of HOT, and I would be his love slave any day of the week

HB Blonde

looks like my kinda guy ;o)

beer for thought

LOVE Charlie! Hot and talented, he made me care about that dumb movie and only he could have done that. (Charlie Hunnam naked...uh YES PLEASE)
I went from not even interested to over the moon once I heard he will be in that pile. The movie will indeed suck (that``s a given) but he will be great, trust me, he`s great in everything he has ever done.

beer for thought

pandora

Is any one seriously concerned if the guys smoking weed or not? Or is it just the Canadian in me that doesn't give a damn.

NOT ELMO

"Fifty Shades of Grey" star Charlie Hunnam....................THEY NEED TO FIND A DIFFERENT ACTOR FOR THE ROLE, HE IS NOT RIGHT FOR THE PART

amy26

Watch Charlie Hunnam on SOA. You will understand why he is the perfect Christian Grey.

chicagoannie

That actor is not attractive at all. A hot sexy guy should have been chosen for the part. Didn't even need to be someone famous...

svarete

Isn't it about time to stop using "rock" (as in "rocks weed shirt")? You sound like a 35 year old guy who parties with high schoolers, trying to sound young. Ditto with "epic".

CLINT

Could they put one of those vending machines in where I work? Lot's of people here need it.

Blue Lake

Can you inject pot? Or cover needle marks with makeup? Just wondering.

Misfitttt

i would kick a sesh with this hunk any day! ;)

Sunset

I can't believe there are still people with no taste calling this guy attractive! He looks sleazy! Now we know he IS sleazy since he frequents a place that has a marijuana vending machine. lol
What a pothead. Oh yea he looks so attractive in that hoodie. NOT!

Sunset

Somewhere Ian Somerhalder is laughing his butt off that they have chosen these two losers since they can't even get the casting right, they obviously will make a horrible movie! Ian dodged a bullet!

younglady

I am so excited to watch 50 shades now that Charlie hunnman will be playing. Christian grey. This guy is sexy in a bad boy kind of way. Yeah he looks scruffy, but it's nothing a razor can't take care of, and his body is sick! Has anyone watched sons of anarchy? He is in no way overweight, he has man's body. I am just drooling! Lol...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments