DMX

TMZ Photo

CAPTION-O-RAMA! [Update]

9/4/2013 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0830_dmx_wm
Here is a picture of DMX reading a bible while on house arrest stemming from one of his bazillion run-ins with the law.

He's focused. He's calm. He's not wearing handcuffs ... and he's the perfect subject for our TMZ Photo CAPTION-O-RAMA!

Submit your funny captions for this pic in the comments section from now until 6:30 AM Wednesday morning. Funniest submission, as chosen by the TMZ editorial staff, wins a TMZ t-shirt and a TMZ mug!

update_bar

9/4/13 -- WE HAVE A WINNER!

Congrats to Andrew Arch for the winning caption, "And the Lord said: X gone giveth to you."

Enjoy the shirt and the mug!

0903_dmx_caption_rips

T-bone

DMX frantically cases his apartment for where to stash the rock hammer

Branded

So Moses collected 2 of every DMX mugshot, and the ark was full.

jc

Pssst! Mr.X, it might help if you turn the bible right side up! Just sayin!

PaulyD

Summer 2013 styles for your prison holding cell

PaulyD

Summer 2013 styles for your prison holding cell

camcam12

"Maybe if I read this long enough, I'll get a cigarette break!"

CHARLES Alexander

THOU SHALL NOT KILL ..YEAH YEAH
THOU SHALL NOT STEAL ...COVERED IT
THOU SHALL NOT SMOKE CRACK ..... WHAT ????
WAIT A MINUTE ....THAT WASNT IN THERE BEFORE ... WAS IT ???

Paul Lee

"Hey baby, who's this Mexican dude name 'Jesus' that they keep talking about in this book I stole from the Marriot?"

lrharris

A man seeking God isn't a joke. If he were a man perceived by society as "good" and "righteous" no one would have anything to say about this photo, but since it's DMX, it's funny. GOD seeks those who struggle with good and evil, those who sin, but thirst for His knowledge and righteousness. This photo shows that even with all the dirt he's done, all the drugs and crime and whatever else, and all the people who are obviously entertained by his failings and amused by his efforts to get better and laugh at him...he hasn't given up on himself, on God, or on the idea that he can be a good man...he is doing exactly what God desires of him at this moment. Are you?

Paul Lee

"Hey baby, one mo of dem commandments and I done broke all 10! Holla!"

Patrick Prophylactic

My caption for this BS pic would be "Yeezus Unchained"

Paul Lee

"Damn yo, that prosecutor wasn't foolin. He really did throw the book at me this time."

Paul Lee

"Phew, 5 more minutes and I gets to play with my trucks."

Anthony

"Hmmm... which one of these pages should I use to roll my next joint"

Supreme_intellect

As long as I read the Bible I can do whatever the F U C i wanna do.