DMX

TMZ Photo

CAPTION-O-RAMA! [Update]

9/4/2013 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0830_dmx_wm
Here is a picture of DMX reading a bible while on house arrest stemming from one of his bazillion run-ins with the law.

He's focused. He's calm. He's not wearing handcuffs ... and he's the perfect subject for our TMZ Photo CAPTION-O-RAMA!

Submit your funny captions for this pic in the comments section from now until 6:30 AM Wednesday morning. Funniest submission, as chosen by the TMZ editorial staff, wins a TMZ t-shirt and a TMZ mug!

update_bar

9/4/13 -- WE HAVE A WINNER!

Congrats to Andrew Arch for the winning caption, "And the Lord said: X gone giveth to you."

Enjoy the shirt and the mug!

0903_dmx_caption_rips

Larrrrrrrrrrr

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Larrrrrrrrrrr

seanmh84

Ruff Readers!!!

Bud

Hey, what the f**k is this Hey-sus guy doing in here?

Jay

WWYD?: What Would Yeezus Do?

Beck

Man... This Waldo guy is hard to find

Walker

Arrested Development!

Jeff

Wow they put my arrest record in book form....

snoop

Stop drop open up a bible on the couch oh no that’s how all my bible readers roll

glen

Real G's don’t go to the library until they get Locked up. (or put on house arrest)

Janna

"Where is that part about turning water into wine?"

james

What the hell am I reading this stuff for, I know the ending...and it anit good.......

Tanya

"God's gone make me do my time, locked in here...locked in here."

laura

"Oouurrrrr Fffaaattthhh...... f*ck it.... any ya'll got Hooked on Phonics?"

laura

"Dang, and aint nobody here to help me with the big words either."