Aaryn Gries

BLACK GUY COMES FORWARD

I Was Her Valentine, She's Not Racist

9/4/2013 11:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

090413_shawn_onyechi_tmz_live_launch
Drumroll please ... Aaryn Gries' Valentine this year WAS A BLACK MAN -- so says the black man himself, and he insists it's proof the "Big Brother" villain isn't the disgusting racist she portrayed on TV.

Shawn Onyechi tells TMZ, he knows Gries from college in Texas and they were pretty close before she left for "Big Brother."

They didn't date, but Shawn says they were Valentines this year ... and he knows for a fact she's NOT the racist pig she appeared to be on the reality show.

Shawn even tweeted, "Who thinks Aaryn Gries from big brother is racist? I've heard her comments, but personally I KNOW otherwise."

Quick recap: Aaryn's said a bunch of racist crap on the show, including this reference to a black contestant: "Be careful what you say in the dark, you might not be able to see that bitch."

Aaryn has since been evicted from the "Big Brother" house, and in her defense she said she's not racist ... she's just Texan.

0904-twitter-sub

UmHuh

Racist sleep with blacks (for sport), eat with blacks (cause they like their food), go to church with blacks (cause they like their music), and work with blacks (they know they work hard), but deep down instead their evil little wicked hearts -- They racist! It's not what they do, it's what they "say" and do.

ellay

This couldn't get any more photo shopped. What happened to the poor guy's right eye (iris and pupil) in the second picture? It looks like it was wiped out and sharpied back in but they made it too small

JUstin

I must say " Her Agent is working overtime for her .." A+ for Effort, but F for the Photoshopped Pictures ..

JUstin

Expect to see the Real Girls in those Photos come out for their own 15 minutes of Fame soon.

Nat Turner

Terrible photoshop but I respect the effort from her PR team

CLINT

Funny how TMZ will make you all hate people until the next "racist" person comes around. Paula Deen is probably thrilled that someone else is being pounded. You are on one of the most racist sites on the net, yet you all are fine with that. Blacks and gays are off limits, but TMZ feels as if it's all right to bash Mexicans and Asians and others. Pick and choose racism is the norm here, abd yet you all are fine with it. Pitiful sheep.

DCMB

Who is this broad? That's like saying her landscaper is Mexican so she's not racist.

Jordan

I do not think anyone really knows what date this is. First her Mother claims it was Prom, This Guy Claims it is Valentines, but by looking at the Picture of Silence of the Lambs it looks more like Halloween.

bagladey

Taking a photo with someone means nothing. What she said. In the house is real.

janet

Who are these people?

Fred Farkel

Oh for crying out loud.

I rough up my black friends all the time - and all we do is laugh. I call my best friend "MY NEGATIVE".

Grow up people.

QueenKhia

She still RACIST... Don't feel special because Becky was your Valentine... Black people like that make me sick...so happy because the WHITE man wants to be they friend. Miss me with that sh!t.

Mike

You all really need to get over it.

tgrfan42069

i guess if you say " i could kill _________" you must be a hardened murderer as well

Toilethead

So when does the video of her getting banged in the butt by five huge black guys come out? You know it's going to.