« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

UFC Star to Ronda Rousey:

I WANT TO BREAK YOUR JAW

9/4/2013 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

090413_miesha_tate_launch
UFC badass Miesha Tate says she won't rest until she BREAKS Ronda Rousey's face ... telling TMZ she doesn't just wanna win when they fight -- she wants to knock Ronda's ass out cold.

Tate -- who's currently a coach on Fox Sports 1's "The Ultimate Fighter 18" -- was out in NYC yesterday when she told us how she plans to defeat Rousey when they face off at UFC 168 in December.

"I'm just going to smash her," Tate told us ... "I want her to wake up and see the ceiling and the headlights and me standing over here with the belt on already."

It ain't gonna be easy ... Rousey's undefeated in the world of MMA ... and she's pretty handy with the arm bar.

Still, Tate's confident -- telling us, "I would love nothing more than to break her jaw."

Here's some video of Tate in action -- she's a BEAST!!!

1206_ronda_rousey_kicking_ass_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Azi

I guess they won't be having lunch together anytime soon.

Just Sayin

Classy

Jrod

Can you all not read? The wording in the title of this article clearly indicates this is Meisha Tate, NOT Ronda Rousey. Wow. Perhaps you should little tool called Google and see what Ronda Rousey looks like.

confyushis

rousey broke tate's arm the last time they met ... no reason not to expect the same result this time around ...

Dan

Is it wrong that the whole time I watched that I was picturing them naked?

ipod shuffle

Miesha Tate is going pose for Playboy and make a sextape if wins the match, She doing this for all of you fans out there. Thankyou for all your love and support, Your welcome :D

Jay W.

Ronda is going to win. However, I would like to see them kiss when the fight is over.

Jon

you forgot 1 key point TMZ. Rhonda already destroyed tates arm in an arm bar in strikeforce.

charl62089

I wanna break that a$$...Meisha's too

jason

Rhonda Rousey relies on the "arm bar" for one simple reason: She's afraid to get hit. Does the woman actually know how to punch and kick? I swear I would have a heart attack if I saw her do either.

Observer

Wait till you see Ronda on The Ultimate Fighter.... if you liked her... I be some will change their minds.
I hope Miesha 'Knocks' the F*ck out of Ronda!
Ronda is letting fame go to her head and she has just '1' move too, an Arm bar.
Miesha is a 'Studette', she has an incredible jaw, hell of a fighter, she's very cool 'and'.... she is
Really Hot!
Good luck against Ronda in Dec., I hope you knock her out!
Don't forget... TUF (The Ultimate Fighter), starts tonight on Fox Sports 1 Don't miss it!

lou

Who cares about women with too much testosterone

Mike

I'm sorry, women fighters are not that impressive. I don't think there is a woman alive who could take the average man. No way in hell.

Megan

Three typos!! Hire me as a copyeditor ;) sent in my resume a while back and no response... Check it out!

TedFrunk2

It's a work. They just haven't smartened up enough to not injure each other.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments