Tyga

SUCK ON THESE JEWELS

Rapper Fires Back In Bling Lawsuit

9/4/2013 4:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0904_tyga_gold_jewelry_launchIn a move that says, "F You, I'm too rich to steal your crappy diamonds" ... rapper Tyga has posted a photo of the contents of his jewelry box hoping to publicly shame the guy accusing him of thievery ... and at the very least, it's damn impressive.

We broke the story ... Tyga is being sued by Jason of Beverly Hills -- a famous jeweler who claims Tyga never paid for $91k in diamond and gold jewelry back in 2012 (a pantheon timepiece and a chain).

But hours after we published the story ... Tyga went to Twitter and posted a photo of his finest 27 gold pieces ... with a message that reads, "Shout out to my Jeweler @emitthejeweler !!!!! I don't f*k with #bitchn**gas @jasonofbh."

Translation -- I'm too rich to steal your crappy diamonds and I've got a better jeweler than you anyway.

As for the jewelery at the center of the lawsuit ... those 2 pieces were not on display in Tyga's Instagram pic.

0903-Pantheon-Timepiece-chain

PrettiBoi624

So is that a pic of other unreturned merchandise? Wtf does that pic have to do wit anything? STOOOPID A** Rappers!

www.accountkiller.com

Dude, im not a square. I don't have a clue what this guy did. These people break the law just to stay in the news without contributing anything to music. Maybe a one hit wonder, if I could even state that cause i never heard anything about him other than TMZ. Unfortunately brainwashed kids eat this up daily i can only hope in the future they learn from elsewhere what real music is. Its not about lyrics, its about the feeling of being taken to a place of enjoyment where you feel amazing, positive and dance without hestiation. Here is a start. Look up John Frusciante solo music, or if your into commercial look up Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Heck, search Bloc Party... Or Blonde Redhead.. All of which are talented and have a natural groove. Live life. There is more to music than ripping off what has already been done over and over again. I'm so sick of this sex fueled, self recorded basement music crap. Of course, I agree.. Eventually after time things will be easily referenced to other songs. BTW~ just my opinion but there is an empty shell sculpted to fit with up to 50 year old sampled / ripped off classics out there.

j

Still can't buy class..

tgrfan42069

that picture proves why ****s like that guy go broke very fast

STFU

SMDH!! All that jewelry purchased from the white man or a big nose Jew n I bet the dummy don't own his own home . Sad n pathetic, shall we say..

Iris Myandowski

because he would OF COURSE right away Tweet a picture of the missing jewels

Ivan in Phoenix

Who is Tyga? TMZ, go find some real celebrities.

roll3567

What a bunch of gaudy crap!

Carriejane

How do pictures of some jewelry prove jacksh*t ? Were supposed to believe thats ALL he has.. The "borrowed" necklace looks like a woman's necklace to me. So maybe he isn't lying when he says he "doesn't have it".. don't mean he didn't give it to some bitch

nelson

As if this crap denotes wealth.

Toilethead

Did he pay for any of that crap?

Hard2know

Wait... is it me or does the chain in question look like the one in the photo on the extreme left but with a medallion on it? I think he just proved Jason of Beverly hill's case

BW

you aint impressin nobody you lolife, pay your bills biatch

Scary

And now someone knows what to look for when they try to rob his house. It's pretty sad to have to try to prove to others that you really are rich. And nothing says classy like laying out all your chunky, gaudy gold jewelry for a Twitter photo.

Harvey-SUX

Pretty. By years end we'll hear he's in foreclousre.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments