Aaryn Gries Prom Pics

Some of My Best Dates Are Black

9/6/2013 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0905_aaryn_gries_prom_pictures_launch"Big Brother" contestant Aaryn Gries has taken lots of heat for her racist comments on the show ... but we have color photos showing a more tolerant side.

We got pics of Aaryn's big prom night in 2009, when she was a senior at Douglas County High School in Castle Rock, Colorado.  Her prom date -- clearly visible in the photo -- is Mike Miller.  Mike -- who is BLACK -- was a starting tight end on the football team.

Mike tells TMZ Aaryn -- whom he dated for a few months -- makes bad jokes sometimes, but not "prejudiced or hateful."  He calls her sense of humor "smart-ass."

Who knew ... she had a little black in her.

0906_prom_footer

lee

Sorry, not buying it TMZ. Nice try. But even racist white chicks have sexual curiosity about black guys. But it's just that - a curiosity or a fetish. If you ask them to marry a black guy and bear his children, uh uh, ain't gonna happen. So, this TMZ PR campaign for Aryan means nothing. Fail.

JUstin

I have a feeling all the TMZ Racist FANS are truly Sad about this Picture ..lol . They don't quite know how to deal with it ..lmao

sophiastormy

He is not all black. He is clearly mixed. And this proves nothing

Jordan21

Tmz no one cares moving on quit giving her publicity

kcv

Of course she went to prom with a "star football player" that's the only black guy a racist would deal with...one who can make her rich. She stated on the show she wants to marry for money.

Yurra Knutz

Where the black guy at?

Scott Levy

That guy looks about as black as I am. I'm calling b.s. on this.

Pegasus

Just so you know, this is not me who is posting on these boards. But someone who is cloning me (and others) and posting on all the boards!

elle

PR PEOPLE...PUHLEEEZ...reality check: TONS of white women typically LOVE hanging out, going out with and f*cking black men, but CAN'T STAND, HATE, and DO NOT want to deal with black women!!!!! If it's not someone they HAVE to deal with (e.g. his sister, mother, daughter) they would rather not deal with them, and are grimy as hell and talk sh*tty to black women every single chance they get. As in this case...THIS CHICK IS SELECTIVELY PREJUDICED, AND PROUD!!! Again, DO NOT BE FOOLED...Black and White men typically HATE spanish and asian men, but LOVE to f*ck and be around their spanish and asian women. It's reality, be honest about it, at the very least.

Renee

I don't feel she is racist just young and ignorant. I also think she is the fall girl for this whole season. Last night was proof when Julie Chen did not ask Amanda about her comments and was let off real easy. Just days before Amanda said "I hate all Asians except the one's that cook my food". I watch the live feeds and see numerous house guest say hurtful comments not just Aaryn. Even Candice called some one white trash which is a racist comment. Is ok to only make fun of Caucasian's nowadays?

billybob

But folks, these pics are all staged. Aryan is wearing diamond earrings, she has to suck much more ***** before she really could afford them

indaknow

Her date is a half-breed and not black Just like President Obama.

thestupid

I had respect for her until she said she dates negros.

jason_layin@hotmail.com

This is a lie, I want to school with Aaryn and her date was not black he was white. That picture was Photoshop. she was racist in high school to.

jason_layin@hotmail.com