« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

Miso Soup Please

Hold the Sushi

9/6/2013 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0825-tmz-lamar-odomLamar Odom just left an L.A. sushi restaurant with a friend ... where he ordered no sushi.

Lamar was there for lunch ... a very light lunch, consisting of a bowl of miso soup and 2 green teas.

Lamar barely touched the soup, and spent most of the time ignoring his friend while he chatted on his phone.

The staff tells TMZ ... Lamar was nice enough.  The bill came to a whopping $7.  Lamar plunked down a 20 and went on his not-so-merry way.

There are reports Lamar is getting outpatient treatment for his crack problem.

1220_stuffed

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sher

Well, he's not eating, so it COULD be because of the coke, but it could also be that he is just not hungry! LOL. I just don't know what to believe. I sure don't believe anything put out by the trashians, and that means Radar and TMZ are out as far as honest articles, since they are both bought and paid for....so I guess the only thing to do is sit and wait to see how it all rolls out.

JUstin

And Khloe just posted Glam. photos of her on Twitter .. Something is not adding up here ..

JUstin

Is this whole story a LIE ?

bobzillah

I couldn't stand lamar when he was w the flakers....but all this neg attention is def making me change how i feel bout the man!!! Lettm go tmz... Khloe is lucky 2 have him cuz if they split she be single 4ever

Rich Guzinya

Good to know that when I need to know that Brittney Spears took a dump TMZ will cover.

Lisa G

I'm just glad he's still alive. I really thought he was holed up somewhere smoking himself to death.

2idiots

WOW TMZ, Thanks for the update. Are you SURE he's not actually slammin' this junk. I heard the rush you get from slammin' Miso can be pretty intense.
Keep up the Great Work!

Austin

Why is this even relevant, looks TMZ has run out of things to cover

rofl

This is getting really creepy. Are you guys going to update us how big his **** was after the meal too? You guys are way more intrusive than any of the "stalkers" you post about

rofl

Babycakes

If the Kraptrashians keep changing the script how is the film crew ever going to get the job done?

RobinD323

Did he SMELL like crack? Oh ! Oh! BREAKING NEWS! TMZ you pulled it off..Tell Kris & Khloe to stop worrying..Lamar isn't dead like they're trying to insinuate to the public. Oh my goodness!!

JUstin

Until Lamar stops generating money for TMZ( a.k.a all the comments..) , TMZ is not going to STOP with the lamar stories.. Lamar should now be worried for his life , he's now TMZ meal ticket ..lol

billy pootons

tmz, please keep us up to date on lamar's bowel movements as well... size, color, consistency... we your website viewers are concerned.... thanks

my 2 cents

Maybe he will have some sushi as a late night snack ! Lol....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments