« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chad Johnson

I FINALLY Got a Job!

9/7/2013 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907-chad-johnson-dave-richard-twitter
Chad Johnson has made his triumphant return to the NFL ... to analyze fantasy football.

The ex-Ochocinco tweeted about the new gig where he will be working alongside a panel of fantasy football nerds to give his formerly expert opinion for CBS Sports starting tomorrow

The former Dolphin's receiver lost his position as a star player last year when he was arrested for head-butting his now ex-wife Evelyn Lozada.

No word on whether he slapped his lawyer's ass to celebrate the new job.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

devil's advocate

At least now the gold-digging Evelyn Lozada will have a paycheck to go after, unless they pay him is cash.

Jeems

Chad is too f'ing dumb to be an analyst. Seriously. This MF'er is the dumbest S.O.B. to step on a football field and beat a woman. I will sex his mom up for his stupid behavior. So, your welcome

NOT_IRRELEVANT

Give the guy a break. Everyone needs a job. What else did you think he was gonna do?

kimkardashianstalkingass

Some gave that bvtt-head, I meant, bvtt-header a job?? I would never watch a show that hires someone like that.

Happy

LOL! He lives in a fantasy world. How in the hell is he gonna pay all of the trash he had kids with child support. The hell with the hood rat Lozada, he has no kids with her.... Her 15 are up and to go on with that show tat she is on, just goes to show she is a money hungry, attention getting rat... hahahhahahh.

daved0622

Wow, CBS fantasy ANALyst, you've made the big time now Chad, how much in Hooter's gift cards do you earn?

Los Pepes

I'll make sure I dont watch it

Bob DaMahn

"Formerly Expert", I'm not even a fan of this dude but OBVIOUSLY he is an expert as he has a job that pays him for it, Da Fuq you hating on this guy for TMZ? He got a job good for him!

Dmariejrzy

Evelyn should've come right back at him with a wrench to his fckn forehead! But, good luck on the job...cuz everybody need to work!!

Veronica

Really?!

Zambonie

look at that big ol' open sore on his hand

MrsK

It never pays to be an arrogant pr!ck.....when a jerk falls on his face...everyone steps over him...

Ivan in Phoenix

I thought I saw him filling out a job application down at the local Circle K last week. Good for him, but he's a natural born screw-up so he'll probably get fired within two weeks -- three weeks max!

sfiftl

I'm glad he got a job. I have empathy for this man. Evelyn has shown the world that she is violent, then she tried to play victim. What about the women she attacked on national television? They don't matter?

UNLEVINED HARVEY

i wanna know what is up with octomom

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments