« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Harvey Levin Picks NFL Winner

'Football Is a Theatrical Sport'

9/8/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0906-harvey-cowboys-giants-nfl-football-tmz

It's that time of the year ... THE NFL IS BACK ... which means it's time for our resident sports expert Harvey Levin to start picking winners!!!!

First up, The New York Giants vs. the Dallas Cowboys!!!

And heeeeeeeeere we go!!

Evan: Who ya got ... New York or Dallas?
Harvey: Wait, the Giants or the Jets?

Evan: I already told you the Giants
Harvey: Oh right. Well, given that it's the Giants I'm definitely going with the Giants.

Evan: Why?
Harvey: Because I think Steve Tisch is awesome and I think the fact that he has 2 Super Bowl rings makes me as confident as Sully flying an airplane ... and I loved 'Forrest Gump.'

Evan: But Jerry Jones has 3 Super Bowl rings
Harvey: But he doesn't have an Oscar ... and that's gotta count for something.

Evan: In football?
Harvey: Sure. Football is a theatrical sport. Just watch what they do in the endzone.

Evan: Who's gonna have a better game ... Tony Romo or Eli Manning
Harvey: I like 'em both ... but I gotta go with Eli because he's got such pressure now to do well because of what his brother did on Thursday. Not that he's gonna get 7 tds, but I could see 4.

Evan: What about Romo?
Harvey: He's good too.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jordan

Last year Harvey made me a fortune from his football pics, so I will have to bet the Cowboys.

Truth

IN OTHER WORDS DONT LISTEN TO HARVEY OR ANY OTHER FAKE ASS FROM TMZ. POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

I dont care

I hate the media so much why us this the only game i hear about they were both 8-8 who carea about it takk about bears bengals packers 49ers like holy crap

WME2KS

Good pick Harvey I agree.

alphatino48

Cowboys will win, and I dislike both teams.

Bmorecurls

It's like women discussing a sport....tmz u are way out of your league

charles

Humor! And the costume!!

notalawyer

So it looks like the Kardashians are DEAD in the water.
TMZ now tries to sell “FAKE SPORTS SCHLOCK”
Harvey knows ZERO about sports of any kind.

OK

Glad I'm not a Cowboys fan. Romo is not good.

demoncat

lol .i will watch and see if Harvey is right picking the giants even though i will be rooting for the cowboys. look forward to who Harvey is going to pick next.

Truth

SOOO GIANTS LOST!!! LIKE I SAID... WHATEVER LEVIN SAYS WILL WIN PICK THE OTHER SIDE. HARVEY: 0-1 EVERY1 ELSE: 1-0 POINT BLANK. #TRUTH!!

Brandall

HAAAAA! To all you Cowboys haters, I hope you feel stupid for your lack of intelligence towards football. My boys won!!!!! THE GIANTS suck!....fact.

Truth44

COWBOYS FOR THE W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Harvey stick to garbage news reporting!!!!!!!!!!

GuineaKitty

Can you please post videos of Harvey talking about sports? That would be as amusing as when Harvey tries to explain female biology--which is really funny.

a long time Leno fan!