Lamar's 'Roommate'

Khloe Charged at Me

Like an 'Uncaged Animal'

9/9/2013 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

090913_polina_polonskY_tmz_live_full_launch
Lamar Odom
's drug-induced paranoia, crack binging, and Khloe Kardashian's jealous rage -- the NBA star's ex "roommate" told the FULL STORY about her summer with Lamar ... and it's wild.

Polina Polonsky was on TMZ Live -- we posted an excerpt where she described Lamar completely unraveling in her L.A. apartment this summer ... smoking crack and becoming paranoid.

Now here's the full monty ... Polina talks about how Lamar practically began behaving like a toddler while living with her -- and how Khloe eventually barged in to her apartment in the middle of the night like an "uncaged animal."

TMZ_Live_Lisitings_SubAsset

Carriejane

As would a lot of "wives" of husbands you so smuggly call your self "roommates" with. Your a skank. Get your own crackhead, he's taken.

easylies

This "attorney" is obviously a thirsty drugged out hoe, who does this to people and then just talks **** later, You're all adults but let's be real, there was some using and enabling on this woman's part

Denver

Polina, you need to gather a gallon of bear urine and douse yourself with it. Sasquatch detest the smell and will run the other way.

Shakingmyhead

I can't believe I'm posting here but here's my thoughts- Isn't this girl concerned about losing her job as an attorney? She had the opportunity to clear up the fact that CLEARLY Lamar and Khloe were separated at the time they got involved. She met him when he was living at a hotel and he proceeded to live with this girl for 6 weeks or more. Girl missed the mark on clearing her name and involvement and had the chance LIVE on TMZ. She seemed high to me but what do I know. She should have denied seeing him do crack and just said that he spoke about it. I'm shaking my head in disbelief at the trainwreck that I just watched. Khloe should've been going after Lamar not the girl- he's the cheat and the druggie whether the girl was a celeb whore or not ... he's the married one but I still say separated. Lamar desperately needs to get into rehab and Khloe needs to divorce him (prior to today I was hoping she could help him). Problems in the marriage appear to be deeper than TMZ possibly knows. I'm saddened by the whole thing and sadder that Khloe is in this position and was married to a crackhead... Sad for Lamar because he needs help and I'm afraid the media will push him over the edge. Hell, I'm even sad that this girl likely put her job as an attorney at risk for this interview to throw some digs at Khloe... what a sad mess. And last thing... Kris Jenner... SAY SOMETHING on behalf of your family! I watched some very recent keeks with your woo hoo's and you've gone from my idol to looking idiotic and desperate in the face of everything going on.

TJ

All of the Kardashians act like uncaged animals.They even smell each others crotches.
It was on their reality show.Everyone saw~

Lady_jess

"Attorney" what she calls her self! Please you can tell she's on something she's laughing through out her so called "interview" what attention seeking hoe's do for attention PATHETIC!!!

TJ

She resembles KIM. That is probably why he was with her~

Fabienne

So counselor does telling this story make you feel better about yourself? Knowing that you're hurting Lamar and breaking girl code really gives you a girl boner? You sound reckless and probably one of the most unkind people you know.
Proud to be you?

GiGi

I think I would have done much worse to this fame whore it I were Khloe! Come mess with my husband. I dare you!!!!!

Seriously?!?

This crackerjack attny skank should be disbarred for partaking in illegal drug activity and allowing a fellow crackhead to "summarize" her files. Hope her 15min of fame pays her well, because after this the only job she should be able to hold would be the job she gives on her knees.

scarlett06

Oh, and you expected her to greet you with open arms and hand you a homemade pie??? Lunatic!!

Where did you get that law degree by the way? You're a defense attorney, and you allow married men commit crimes, such as buying and selling illegal drugs, possessing drug paraphenalia, and probably more, in your home???

I really hope that you lose your liscense by the time this whole thing is said and done! You're a disgrace to the legal profession. And, like the twitter message, you are a groupie and a crack head, because I don't think you were a sober observer in this debacle. You only encouraged the sad situation, and that makes you a very pathetic, sad person too. Not to mention, a fame whore!!

I think that's it for now!

Sue from jersey

No one would be jealous of you we know your type

Ginger

Why do people ruin their own careers and reputations!!

TJ

KIM already ditching the kid.(Dailymail.com). Out acting childish with the other K. rats.Aren't nannies the greatest?!

Eddiebeee

What a pathetic excuse for a woman. She's right up there with farrah, myla, & all the other fame whores