« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brian Urlacher

BOO HOO

Jay Cutler Hasn't Called Since I Retired

9/12/2013 11:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0912-brian-urlacher-jay-cutler-getty
Ex-Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher says there's only ONE GUY who hasn't called him on the phone since he retired last year ... QB Jay Cutler ... and he's kinda bitter about it.

Urlacher recently sat down with Graham Bensinger and vented about the lack of post teammate communication when Graham asked if any of the Bears have given him the cold shoulder since he left the squad.

0912-yahoo-launch
Urlacher's response: "I did not hear from Jay ... out of all the guys I played with."

And why so bitter? Urlacher explained ... "I felt like I stood up for him a lot more than anybody else did over the past 3 or 4 years in the media ... 'cause that guy takes a lot of grief."

"Strong men also cry" -- The Big Lebowski

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

royalredus

Brian, please shut your mouth and have a seat. You just talk way too much. Enjoy your retirement.

Ms M

Jay Cutler is a douche.

OhSoLittleMouse

Some people give. Some people take. Cutler "takes".

puck momma

As a Chicago native I feel he's just being bitter about the fact that the Bears are moving on without him. He huffed and puffed and still didn't get a new contract. So why should any of the players call him? I guess he needs to learn that not everyone you associate yourself with are really your friends. I thought these lessons were learned in High School.

Dead account Delete at will

talk about Butt Hurt.. Wahhhhh he didn't call? Its not like you were center and he had his hands up your crotch all the time. get a puppy and get over it

Monba

Um, he's got a new family.

Sid

Big, wet, wimpy guy. Jay has a lot on his plate dealing with the psycho bitch he married.

daved0622

Brian, stop whining, maybe the guy just doesn't like you, just call him and tell him how you miss shower times with him.

DanzaSlapsBack

People in chicago like myself have way more respect for urlacher than cry baby cutler

Mahoffer

I'd change my number if Jay Cutler called me.

Calllie

I live in Chicago too, and no matter what any player the Bear's did, was always overshadowed by Urlacher. Maybe the rest of the team wilj actually get some attention now. Even in his later years, when he clearly slowed down and can't play anymore....proven by the fact that he wasn't picked up...he still sucked up the limelight.

Urlacher has had issues with the press in the past, refusing to talk to them...it's funny how now he can't keep his mouth shut Crybaby

Truth

CMON... IT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN CO-WORKERS IN ANY OTHER JOB. ONCE THE DAY IS OVER, WHO THE F*CK CARESSSS.. POINT BLANK! NOT EVERY1 YOU WORK WITH HAS TO BE BUDDY, BUDDY... IN FACT MOST PEEPS YOU WORK WITH ARE JACK ASSES. YOU JUST CANT SAY IT PUBLICALLY IN THE WORKPLACE. TAKE A SEAT AND GET THE F*CK OVER IT ALREADY... #TRUTH!!

La-La

Put on your big boy panties and deal with it. Also remember WHO you are crying about.

Qoodle

This interview shows how much the media spins everything. I'm not sure we watched the same video
because I didn't hear Urlacher say anything bad
about Jay Cutler.

I dont care

Im a die hard bear fan and im starting to hate urlacher hes been talking so much **** about da bears since hes been gone llke we faked injuries and **** lkme we didnt u anymore deal with it

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments