Justin Bieber's Pilot

Weed Smell Was SO BAD...

I Needed Oxygen!

9/12/2013 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0911-justin-bieber-weed-plane-ipad-tmz-getty
Justin Bieber is officially a member of the mile high club ... TMZ has learned.

Sources high up in the sky tell TMZ ... Justin and a group of his boyz got ridiculously high in their SUV on the way to the airport for a coast-to-coast flight on a private jet.  When the doors opened on the tarmac, the pilot tells us smoke billowed out, adding, "I almost had to put on an oxygen mask."

The pilot said, "It was like 'Cheech and Chong Up In Smoke."

The Biebs didn't toke during the flight ... but some members of his posse lit up Swisher Sweet blunt cigars -- it's perfectly legal since they were flying private.

The pilot says Justin was "baked out of his mind" on the flight  ...  so much so his head spun when he was asked to sign a credit card authorization, saying "huh, what? Who am I signing this for?'"

By the way ... the cost of that flight  ... more than $60K.

0912_jet_settin_stars_footer

SusanInFlorida

JB is is his "f***k-up 20's." He bought a house and immediately moved in the ghetto rappers. He'll learn. In the meantime, where is his mother and his manager??????

Not So Ignorant

I thought the mile high club meant having sex on an aitplane, not smoking weed or a cigar. Wtf tmz.

rory

"Friends" like this.

Pete

....and your fired!!!

ambelamba

Damn it. Too bad the airplane made it to the airport.

Neuticles

Beaver will graduate- if he hasn't already- from steroids and pot to coke and other drugs. He
is around a culture that thrives on drugs and
when he's hardcore he will fall.

kbrit89352

Show me your friends and I will tell you about yourself.

jim

The mile high club is for sex not drugs. Who cares what that want to be does, I give him another year and he will be a has been--no money, no fame, no little hot girl friend. bye bye

kfw0z1

This guy needs to spend a night in jail and let the big boys examine his virginity.....

Truth Be Told

FYI: Just so everyone knows - There is someone who is cloning me (and a lot of other people) and is posting on all the boards. If you don't believe me - click on his avatar and then mine you will see for yourself. This person steals other people's avatar's and nick names then hides behind a proxy server and posts on all the boards. Beware: This person may very easily clone you also! So Heads Up!!

zombie

Mile High Club is having sex on a plane. He got high in a limo anyway, so even if you are doing a play on words it still makes no sense, but neither does 90% of what you post.

jim

The mile high club is for sex not drugs. As for the babyboy-I give him another year then-no money, no fame no hot little girl, nothing bro just a bottle of wine and a gutter to sleep in. bye bye

spearit

I don't believe this story. I have flow on many private jets. The crew including pilots sign a contract not to discuss or divulge what goes on with clients and who their clients are. They can be fired for it. I do believe that Bieber does smoke weed and is starting to be a real a-hole but I can't see a pilot or co-pilot saying anything.

mick

Of course it won't hurt his career. I personally am not sure why he even has a career but 99.9 percent of all musicians smoke weed so whats the big deal.

chicagoannie

And when his SUV driver or private pilot crashes and kills someone because of inhaling all that secondhand pot smoke....well that won't be Biebs' fault, now will it?