Kanye West

I'M DRUNK

And I'm Ready to Yell About Stuff!!!

9/12/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

091213_kanye_rant_launch_v2
**GRAPHIC LANGUAGE**

Another EPIC rant from Kanye West!!!!

This time, he's bitchin' about the evilness of corporations, how he hates sellouts and why people who put "numbers" on the back of their shirts are crappy designers.

IT'S AWESOME!!!

Kanye was at a listening party for his pal Pusha T in Manhattan last night, when he grabbed the mic and went off -- admitting he'd been hittin' the Grey Goose pretty hard earlier in the night.

Nobody was harmed in the making of this video ... but he did take some time to brag about himself:

"We make good music, we make good music. We don’t give a F*CK about how much god damn money you make, we make good music!"

0912_kanye_west_through_footer

TJ

MAJOR flooding in DENVER, Colorado & ESTES PARK area. The real news~ omg RAIN & more RAIN!!

RoxyMtns

Is that all he can do - rant and rave and cuss out the papps?

Phoenix1

Hysterical considering his "wife's" crappy Kardashian line at SEARS! Idiot.

worldclass

Well being that corporations made him I think his days are finally numbered. Kanye doesn't know anything about playing or writing music. Hahaha BIGGEST SELL OUT OF ALL TIME.

CN

You kiss your new baby with that mouth, Kanye?

Alcohol often brings out a person's true personality. It would be a sad life - despite your GREAT music and your fabulous riches - to be as bitter and angry as Yeezy. And he thinks he actually said something important.

Brian

What a loser.

Allison Johnson

Kim is a LUCKY girl!

daved0622

"Don't care about how much money" he just said the wrong words, looks like someone else is getting kicked out of a Kardashian house.

Sara

I used to like Kanye West, beyonce and Jay Z and Rhianna but then I seen a video going around on Facebook showing them basically admit that they worship the devil yuck and I talk to my son in high school and he said everyone know that about those people,EWWWW GRoss,

Ron Wieder

He proves once again that he is nothing more than pathetic Ghetto Trash !

Allison Johnson

Kim and North are SO lucky!

Loraleigh

GOD...I cannot stomach this guy! I think he tries to hard to be a Smart hood. No manners, just low.

Sara

Sally

He is so gross and no talent - wish he would go away.,

Flexin

Your music sucks! Just like your hoe sucked ray j.