Chrissy Teigen & John Legend

Double Nipple Coverup

9/13/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

091213_chrissy_launch
Chrissy Teigen's intentional nip slip during a music video shoot with fiancé John Legend was the kind of thing we've come to expect (and appreciate) from the S.I. swimsuit supermodel.

But John's bare areola? Yeah, that caught us off guard.

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

TT

Misleading, such a big bar, I don't even see any boobs there at all. All BS from TMZ.

FlamingoKid

That wh.o r looks like a $10 Vietnamese skank

skywriting

TMZ, As a faithful viewer since your inception I have a humble request. Can someone on your team PLEASE fix your ****ty app? It have so many bugs!! How can you leave these issues for so long?? I can't even remember the last time I got an update alert for your app. I want to be able to enjoy the video you post but they never work! The video will abruptly stop and I have to restart it. Sometimes I have to restart 10-12 times before I can see it to the end. Also, any story you post that ends with 'so, we gotta ask' never has anything under it. The 'who'd you rather'...I have no option to cast my vote. The list goes on. I understand it is not a big deal when put in the context of our current socioeconomic and political climate but TMZ is one of my guilty pleasures and I would like to enjoy your site the same way I could on my PC. Please think of us Apple using fans! Thank you for your time.

Nick

Welcome to TMZ - where every story is so nice we run it twice (at least).

Carl

Must be a really slow news day when you rerun the same filler story from yesterday just to make a stupid joke.

KicksandGiggles

So the next time either one of them complains about paparazzi and lack of privacy, we will tell them to STFU and refer back to this obviously poised bedroom shot. She looks like an alien not flattering at all even if she had full boobies out flapping in the breeze!!

Dino

Are those two are Forniccatting there ?

lilyofthevalley

She does have a strange look to her...but so does he...perfect match!

RoadRig

that kryptonite gets the brothers everytime....

luckycharmz1

Wtf? U know she kinda looks like she smokes crack too. Hehe She doesnt look like any of thoses model ing fotos @ all. Wanna talk 2 me @218.237.4077