Nicole Kidman

CREAMED BY PHOTOG ...

CAUGHT ON TAPE

9/13/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

YOU GOTTA SEE THIS VIDEO ... IT'S CRAZY.

TMZ has obtained video of a paparazzo on an out-of-control bicycle Thursday ... careening into Nicole Kidman and knocking her flat on her butt -- and he was going FAST.

You see photog Carl Wu trying in vain to stop as he careened into Nicole outside the Carlyle Hotel in NYC.  You also hear Nicole screaming about pressing charges, and Carl profusely apologizing.

FYI, Carl wasn't arrested because cops said it was just an accident -- but he was cited for riding his bike on a sidewalk.

Amazingly ... Nicole wasn't injured.

0913_nicole_kidman_floored_footer

Shoozie

Asians can't drive cars. either. I once worked next to a Chinese food restaurant and the delivery guy FLEW through the parking lot. There were a lot of pedestrians. He his one, with his car and all he could says was "I solly, I solly" I remember clear as day, the woman he hit telling him "Solly doesn't cut it"

J

If you hate the cameras so much then Wear a disguise, get a new career, and move out of LA & NY..Sick of celebrities complaining...

m

I have yet to see a video that tmz captions "you got to see this" or "this is crazy" or "this is insane" that actually is any of those things. the guy clipped her arm and knocked her off balance, then she says get his name. an accident, yes, "crazy," not so much. I will say the guy did look like he hit her in purpose.

Common Sense

This just proves, BODYGUARDS don't work.

gonz

Wasn't her first movie BMX BANDIT'S? Kind of ironic!

Rush Limbaugh

Wow, she needed an ambulance for that? Drama Queen.

amy26

I was barely knocked over by a car in front of a hotel I just checked out of. I didn't even fall! Yet the hotel personnel insisted on calling an ambulance. I had no choice in the matter, I'm sure NK didn't either.

Jackson

I thought she handled this pretty well. Like, I would have lost my **** if that had of happened to me and she just kept calm and continued.

Jdawg

Looked intentional to me, Locked front brake ,, back tire rises and spins

Poohbear2380

I doubt she called the ambulance, I think the hotel probably did.

uchu

The @sshole needs to be stopped. Sorry my foot...it's not the first time he runs into a celebrity. He just craves attention. Are they waiting until he seriously injure someone to do something about him?

misvirgo

Who gives a ****

August

Who was that poor innocent woman; was she the QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE?

twocentz

He really just bumped into her on accident. He was trying to stop on foot, but he was going too fast. The citation for riding on the bike was all thats needed. It looked like he and his bike had a harder fall. Nicole probably overreacted cus she is embarassed.

LowInfoVoter

This was just another TMZ funded pap hoping to be knocked over by her bodyguard and then sue. Everyone reading this site should be ashamed; get a real life.