DMX

'I Got a Big Ass D**k'

... And I Like to Show It

9/15/2013 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091513_dmx_launch DMX has no problem flashing his massive donger in public -- telling TMZ his naked streak through a Detroit hotel was his way of showing off his pride ... in his penis.

X was at LAX last night when he explained why in the world he went balls (and more) out -- and it wasn't just a dare.

In case you missed it ... DMX was caught on surveillance footage last week flashing his naughty bits to a hotel employee while his friends watched on.

090513_dmx_launch
The 42-year-old rapper also spends time roasting our camera guy ... and it's awesome.

WickedKeyz

Smh..His son and other kids must be so proud right now

Aenwyn

Didn't you post this story already? About a week ago?

1995browneyedgirl

Oh how I wish Justin Bieber would do this ugh. He has nice big dick that I would do anything for it to be in my mouth<3

disinter

Jerome pulled out his thing in class one day and said "Teacher don't I have the biggest one in the entire class?". The teacher replied "I'm sure you do jerome." He said "It's cuz I'm black huh?" She said "No jerome it's because you're 17 and in third grade."

Helpchangetheworld

Actually at the girl who posted the thing about Justin lol it's true about him being big his M&G pics prove it xD

Helpchangetheworld

Helpchangetheworld

josephgein

Bury him in the same hole as Lamar.

OhWell

Harvey Approves.

Demi

He was such a talented rapper. His voice was unique, his style. I still have the " Great Depression " CD. I loved to play it out loud. I hope he gets back to music.

Texas-Writer

Sad in many ways.

LittleBIt

Oh yeah, but you are an even bigger a**hole loser!!! Disrespectful S.O.B.!

Trixielolo77

If only having a big vagine packed the same punch! How deeply insecure must a man be to feel compelled to share his junk with the world. What DMX doesn't quite understand is that a man's character, morals and mental state determine how much of a catch you really are rather than the size of your man meat. When the number of times you've been to jail out weigh your talent, you might just simply suck at life!

TMZCrazy

No big deal. When you've seen one you've seen them all. Give me a man who's got it going on in the inside.

D105107

He can show it but nobody wants to see it. Possibly he can stick it up his own ass

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments