« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather Judge

I Stand Behind My Decision

... The Fight Was a Draw

9/15/2013 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0915_mayweather_judge2

The boxing judge being ripped apart for scoring the Mayweather/Canelo fight as a draw tells TMZ she doesn't care what the critics say ... insisting she called the fight correctly.

Judge C.J. Ross tells us "I stand behind my decision" and isn't phased by all the ferocious criticism she's received from both experts and amateurs.

In case you missed it -- Floyd Mayweather scored a convincing victory over Saul "CaneloAlvarez last night ... but C.J. was the only judge to score them evenly.

After the fight, boxing expert Teddy Atlas went on ESPN and said Ross' score was a travesty and suggested she was paid off by gamblers.

Everyone in the arena was shocked by C.J.'s call ... including Floyd Mayweather who mouthed the words, "What the f***" when the announcer revealed he won on a majority decision and not unanimous.

But it's clear the judge doesn't care ... in her mind it was a draw.

091513_mayweather_decision_launch_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

geej

She's not phrased. I wonder if she's fazed?

wesleydiho

Lol...I enjoyed the game.. Visit my blog for latest news http://abelwes.blogspot.com

Read My Lips

Why was she even a judge? She should shut up and suck a d**K!

That's what's wrong with our society these days, women like this take away all the jobs away from the men, and the men feel useless then they mess around with their useless lives and suck each other's d**k. Ask Harvee, he was molested by a jobless man when he was a child, that's why he was gay and he thought MJ was so cool a child molester!

Anthony

This woman has to be crooked.

gegeok

She needs not judge again!!!

Dead account Delete at will

Maybe she just judged it objectively, I dunno. I didn't watch the fight as I don't watch pillow fighting. I'm real fight fan UFC. But I would have to say if you are a boxing fan you would probably be a mayweather fan. even the sports casters are probably big fans of his if their boxing fans so I know when I watch a UFC fighter I'm a fan of I lean to their side on most rounds so maybe the ol goat was just being truly objective

Vote2012

Since when do women judge pro boxing matches? What is her qualifications to be a judge, that's the question that should be asked. This is as bad as the NFL and NBA having female refs. I might also add since female sports reporters can now go into guys lockerooms when are we going to see male reporters in the dressing room at the Miss America pageant ?

rob

No surprise. Boxing is the most rigged sport there is.

LoloGelpi

He is so ****ing perfect

buzz kill

Boxing has become more fixed than wrestling/

Ozzie X

Justin Bieber's response: Yo dog she just don't like black men like us.

jaguirre87

Maybe no.one approached her with a nice lump sum. So she called the fight as fair they only need to pay off two judges not 3

YorkieLuv

After watching Scandal... I would not put anything past anyone !!!

I just hope she does not get caught spending lavishly.

bart

Someone should knock the bitch out How much did she get paid by the gamblers?

scott

Whose dong did she ride for that job in the first place. Bitter a$$ old hag