« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Harvey Levin Picks NFL Winner

Kaepernick Will Look Good

With One Eyebrow

9/15/2013 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0913_tmz_picks_week_2

No rest for the San Francisco 49ers this week who take on the rival Seattle Seahawks ... in what we're calling Eyebrow Bowl I.

Harvey "Hervis" Levin fell to 0-1 after picking the Giants last week. Can he recover? Let's find out ...

Charles: Big NFC West showdown between the Niners and Seahawks ... who ya got?
Harvey:  Remind me what city the Seahawks play in? [pause] Seattle! Let the record reflect I guessed it on my own

Charles: So, your pick? Remember, this is the Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson eyebrow bet game.
Harvey: Right. Well, I'd like to think of this in terms of who would be more awesome with one eyebrow, and ironically the more awesome should be the loser.

Charles: [look of confusion]
Harvey: So, I gotta go with Kaepernick. Which team does he play for?

Charles: You know they're gonna chicken out on the bet, right?
Harvey: I believe the bet should be true, and they should not go the way of Erin Andrews, or rather ... Aaron Rodgers.

Charles: So, let's be clear ... who are you picking to win?
Harvey: The Seahawks. Anyway, I'll be playing tennis.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jordan

Thanks Hervis with all the winnings from last week we will let it all ride on the 49ers.

Dead account Delete at will

Harvey/Charles why don't you guys put your eyebrows on the line in your bet?

Jordan

Hervis I would ask you and your staff if there are any good charities to donate a portion of my winnings, but I am scarred to find out what drug addicts and Pedophiles want me to donate the portion of winnings on.

shams

my roomate's step-aunt makes $89 every hour on the internet. She has been out of work for five months but last month her paycheck was $2160...4 just working on the internet for a few hours. visit the website,, www.buzz90.com

KOKOPELLeigh

0-2...thanks, way to dispel stereotypes.

RealityBites

12th Man is fired up and it's going be raining, Kaperdick is going down! Go Hawks!!

bjay

Kap is leaving that stadium with one eyebrow and deaf.

en Todo Momento!!

whoever wins this billion dollar jackpot is set for life! no more dishwashing! ever again! x) you could pay people to literally kiss your feet (or asz, if you want). like LITERALLY. XD

James R. - Los Angeles

Levin is a douchebag.

TRUTH BE TOLD

Gays know nothing about sports
except "Rump Riding" Yee-Haw
ride them gay boy.

Nick

Here's why TMZ "sports" is a massive failure - Maybe you heard there was a big fight last night in Vegas. The only "coverage" on TMZ "sports" was the latest Lamar posting, while Twitter and everything else was bursting with news about the fight. So there is no TMZ sports coverage - it's just a hash tag for the same old garbage items that happen to involve a sports figure.

Steinberg

Harvey is such a g@y f@ggot

KnuckleDragger

Seahawks? Really, Harvey? The only thing you're good at picking is your nose!

Trooper Tom

Damn he has a huge mouth

MP

I hate football, but I love reading Harvey's predictions every week.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments