Anthony Weiner

Vs. NY Cabbie

Who's The Bigger A-Hole?

9/16/2013 7:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's something new ... video of Anthony Weiner in a standoff with someone in NYC this weekend, and for once, he's not the biggest jerk in the clip.

Anthony was walking his nearly 2-year-old son across the street (cute moment actually) when some cabbie in a bright yellow SUV made a hard turn RIGHT IN FRONT of Weiner and son.

Weiner was clearly pissed ... yelling what sounds like, "What the f**k?" ... while staring down the driver.

He even broke out the "f-you stroll" -- slowing his walk to a snail's pace and forcing the cabbie to sit there and wait until Weiner got out of the way.

BTW -- cabbie totally deserved it ... and for once, we're kinda glad Weiner acted like a dick.

Jordan

Does it really matter?

Keelin

Cars always have the right of way in NYC fool!

Truth

What kind of moron walks a baby across a busy NYC street?

Fred Farkel

That cabbie made an UNINTENTIONAL turn in front of a pedestrian BUT HE STOPPED to let them walk by.

And then WEINER thinks he needs to make a fool out of himself on a NYC corner with a kid tagging along??

Oh my dear sweet Jesus just WAIT until ol' Uncle Fred gets his chance to dress down that maggot....

Mike Elmore

wtf was he walking so slowly for though? Pick the kid up and cross the damn street already!

Just Jay

I have 2 year old twins faster than that. Stick him in the stroller already and teach him how to walk in the park. Typical NYer.

Toilethead

I'm still for the cabbie.

kitnplayn

Weiner is a freakin' idiot, walking his toddler son in front of an angry cab driver really slowly to antagonize him. Weiner could have ended up with a dead baby.

Mr. Pukey

Weiner acted like a dick. Funny line. He is an a$$hole for cursing like that in front of a 2 year old but I would expect nothing less from Mr. Flasher the skank magnet.

Ellis

the cabby was an ass and you don't mess with someone when their kid is their...

tmz addict

the politician.... who does nothing

karlew

He should have called the police. Same thing happened to me and my daughter years ago. I didn't yell, I just took the licence plate and called the police on the idiot. The $67 ticket he got was worse than anything I could have called him

Mag

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! GOOD FOR HIM.....DO "F" WITH ANYONE'S CHILD. I WOULD'VE DONE THE SAME 2.

FatMike

Who gives a ****.

dierdre

This has to be the dumbest video yet....I didn't even hear Weiner say anything to this cabbie????? What's up TMZ....you people are so friggin weird, you have absolutely NOTHING else to report on....If the person is a complete ******* & moron then that's all you report. Get a damn life tmz....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments