'Big Brother' Star Britney Haynes

2-Month-Old Baby Diagnosed with Cancer

9/16/2013 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0916_britney_haynes_bigbrother_01

"Big Brother" star Britney Haynes -- who competed on the show in 2010 and 2012 -- has revealed her 2-month-old daughter has been diagnosed with cancer.

The 27-year-old reality star, along with her husband Ryan Godwin, broke the news on Facebook ... writing, "On September 1st, we were among the daily 720 sets of parents to be absolutely devastated with a Childhood Cancer diagnosis."

Britney's daughter, Tilly, was born on July 13.

Haynes continued, "Please take the time to pray for all these children, our sweet baby included. We appreciate each and every one."

Over the weekend, Britney tweeted a photo of Tilly -- writing, "Thank you for all of the thoughts, wishes, and prayers for my precious girl. She's everything to me."

0916_britney_haynes_daughter_twitter

miss b

Sad.

amazinglybored

That's awful. **** cancer.

Fred Farkel

I am an avowed atheist but I assure you that I will speak LOUD AND CLEAR to the universe on behalf of that beautiful child.

THIS IS NOT FAIR.

DrWillNot

I admit it, I watch BB. I was not a fan of Britney in either of her seasons. Still, this news hurts my heart. My eyes are getting a little misty just thinking about the battle ahead for everyone, especially Tilly. We already know her mother is a fighter; I bet Tilly is a figher too. Ugh, how sad...

Lori

This is horrible. I certainly hope no one is crude enough to post anything but well wishes to this family.

truetrue

thats so sad, love and prayers, god please bless these children

e33

Nothing fails like prayer.

Jordan

No Child or anyone should ever have to suffer from Cancer.

NOT ELMO

Britney Haynes
2-Month-Old Baby Diagnosed with Cancer.................THAT IS WHY I DON'T BELIEVE IN ANY RELIGION, WHY WOULD THIS HAPPEN TO THAT LITTLE ANGEL

KAH

So very sad! What an adorable baby..

Spunky Funk

I don't understand. How can a brand new life develop cancer? Sometimes I think life is a cruel joke.

Jenny

What a beautiful little baby. God bless i wish them all well.

ReallyTMZ

Really TMZ? Breaking news? This has been out everywhere for over a day now. Once again you prove how pointless TMZ has become and how behind you are on all the breaking stories. I only clicked on this link to laugh at you.

BellaJ

Aww sending love and light to sweet baby Tilly 💗

tmzjunkie

This is soo sad! It always makes you realize whats important and whats truly not when you hear of something like this. Praying for her and hopefully remission.