'Big Brother' Star Britney Haynes

2-Month-Old Baby Diagnosed with Cancer

9/16/2013 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0916_britney_haynes_bigbrother_01

"Big Brother" star Britney Haynes -- who competed on the show in 2010 and 2012 -- has revealed her 2-month-old daughter has been diagnosed with cancer.

The 27-year-old reality star, along with her husband Ryan Godwin, broke the news on Facebook ... writing, "On September 1st, we were among the daily 720 sets of parents to be absolutely devastated with a Childhood Cancer diagnosis."

Britney's daughter, Tilly, was born on July 13.

Haynes continued, "Please take the time to pray for all these children, our sweet baby included. We appreciate each and every one."

Over the weekend, Britney tweeted a photo of Tilly -- writing, "Thank you for all of the thoughts, wishes, and prayers for my precious girl. She's everything to me."

0916_britney_haynes_daughter_twitter

laffnbear

There is no god. All prayers will do is help those praying to think they are doing something good. It will improve folks self esteem but will have no influence on the condition of the baby. The tumor would have to have started in utero. It sounds unlikely it would have grown in just three months.

megan

Cannabis oil !!!!!! Kills cancer!!! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/01/cannabis-for-infants-brai_n_2224898.html

Tumadre

OMG! I have no idea who these people are but i feel for them, and every other parent who has gone through this. My prayers r with them, and their beautiful baby girl.

Melissa

What a sin! No child should get cancer, 2 months old she hasn't even had a chance. I pray that little Tilly makes it through and has a wonderful life.

tucker

Beautiful Tilly - God Bless ...

Pookie

Reading this just breaks my heart. May God bless her and her family.

ummm?!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Baby Angel. When a child is diagnosed with cancer it is so hard to not question as to how and why this could happened.

Brooke

One of the many reasons I don't believe in god.

sheesh

how horrible. I couldn't even imagine. Why a little baby? Damn. cancer SUCKS!!!

Shaquille O'Neal

Tragic news. Life isn't fair and seems to make NO sense a lot of times. Nothing worse than an innocent baby suffering. Lets all pull for this baby and others who are suffering.

Zouba

God bless her little one and give her and husband

Laine

This has to be the saddest manifestation of an already devastating illness: cancer in a child. I will pray for them.

DrTyrell

GMO foods. Diet anything. RF waves from local cell towers, smart meters and devices.

carol

For everyone who believes in a Higher Power please just say one prayer for Tilly. I did it.

Bea

feel better little angel...mom and pop, do not rule out medical marijuana......