'Big Brother' Star Britney Haynes

2-Month-Old Baby Diagnosed with Cancer

9/16/2013 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0916_britney_haynes_bigbrother_01

"Big Brother" star Britney Haynes -- who competed on the show in 2010 and 2012 -- has revealed her 2-month-old daughter has been diagnosed with cancer.

The 27-year-old reality star, along with her husband Ryan Godwin, broke the news on Facebook ... writing, "On September 1st, we were among the daily 720 sets of parents to be absolutely devastated with a Childhood Cancer diagnosis."

Britney's daughter, Tilly, was born on July 13.

Haynes continued, "Please take the time to pray for all these children, our sweet baby included. We appreciate each and every one."

Over the weekend, Britney tweeted a photo of Tilly -- writing, "Thank you for all of the thoughts, wishes, and prayers for my precious girl. She's everything to me."

0916_britney_haynes_daughter_twitter

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Los Pepes

If I was granted 3 wishes I would use one to cure cancer

Gullible

Thoughts are with her and her family. Puts things in perspective doesn't it. We should all count our blessings.

FlamingoNut

Absolutely horrible news.

christy

NO NO. NO! So awful & sad! Prayers for the baby & mom & dad.

nikstar01

Such a beautiful baby! They are in my thoughts.

PhilipMarkum

God bless your baby, Britney, hope she is able to be cured. Props to the folks at TMZ who posted this cancer awareness thread. Good luck Tilly.

Rob Zombie is King

Cancer surely doesn't discriminate. This story is just horrific. I hope people send good thoughts their way and remember to live life to the fullest, being thankful for what we have.

starsight23

Britney my prayers are with you all . Baby Tilly is a little fighter she will defeat this disease. If I had a way I wish I could cure everyone from cancer. Britney keep you head up and have faith . God bless the godwin family.

harleyharlett

the nutbal bb fans are stalking britt online saying her baby got cancer cuz she played a bad game :(

Kim

Awwww!!! poor little precious thing. I pray that she will be cured and grow up to live a long and prosperous life. I hate hearing stuff like this. My prayers are with her.

La-La

Stories like this break your heart. I am sorry and only wish them the best! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

monica

Hopefully they were able to save/store their baby's umbilicord.

myliverhurts

Jesus must be busy with other things at the moment.

royalredus

Tilly...what a cute name!! I hope the little baby beats that dreadful cancer.

darkhorse91

Poor thing. Prayers and thoughts are with the child and the others. Hopefully they can fight it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments