Dina Lohan

No-Booze Birthday Bash

After DUI Arrest

9/16/2013 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0916_lohans-family-01
Dina Lohan
temporarily learned her lesson after getting busted for DUI last week -- She celebrated her 51st birthday Sunday night with her kids  ... without guzzling a single drop of booze.

Dina, Lindsay, Cody, Ali (who's Vogue-ing out) and Michael Jr. went to ABC Kitchen in NYC, and we're told they ordered Diet Cokes, waters, Shirley Temples, and cherry sodas all night. (Dina ordered the DC.)

We're told the entire Lohan clan was in great spirits -- something they're familiar with -- and no one uttered a peep about the arrest.

As we reported, Dina was popped on Long Island Thursday after allegedly driving with a blood alcohol level of .20 (more than twice the legal limit). Happy Birthday!

0916-subasset-lohans-family-01

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Look at the pic, DUIna is LOADED. BFD she supposedly didn't drink at the restaurant, she got soused at home first. I'm not sure we can handle ANOTHER Lohan FAKING sobriety. . .OY VEY!!

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

Someone should've told poor Cody to put his hand on his hip. I've never seen anyone look so damn uncomfortable with his own tightly-knit family.

LK

Ali looks like a ugly tranny . lol Nothing against trannys :)

MysticalFlute

None of the kids look like they want to be there. Sad really.

Natasha

Lindsay looks great in that photo, she looks bright eyed, and sober. Good for her :).

janet

Oh please, She was probably wasted before she went out. She's been known to do that.

Lohan is looking like she's storeing for the winter. What did she do blow up her cheeks again.

LK

I think Lindsay even looks a little embarrassed of her mom & ugly sister posing lol

janet

I'm still waiting for the 24th that should be fun.

Anne

who pays for these fancy meals out? And I hate to be such a food snob, but diet coke, or soda of any kind with fancy food? Water would have been a better option

janet

Well Lohan spent her Birthday in rehab and Dina gave herself a very very expensive Birthday present for her hes with her DWI that will last for many years.

Shaken not stirred

I bet she pre-drank!

6one9

Bitch ``` Pulease!!!
No body Is buying WHAT you are selling!!

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

If it wasn't bad enough that Lohan Inc want people to believe that Lindsay's sober, now they want us to believe that the entire family is sober... .AT THE SAME TIME!!

Bahahahahaha!!!!! Oh God please!!! Please let me catch my breath before you crack another Lohan joke!!!! BAHAHHAHAHAAHAH!!!

seamus

Just a quick hello-I have to go back to work but I talked to a lawyer I work with today and when I get back I will tell you what he said about Dina's DUI and his thoughts on Heller. Don't mean to tease and run but I will be back.

Sadiemay