« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather

MOCKS De La Hoya's Substance Abuse Problem

9/16/2013 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_dellahoya_meme
Floyd Mayweather
doesn't think Oscar De La Hoya's stint in rehab is off-limits when it comes to talking smack -- and today, the boxer took a BIG shot at the Golden Boy's substance abuse issues on Instagram.

Money posted a meme featuring a picture of Oscar looking sad ... with the caption, "Meanwhile In Rehab."

Another caption reads, "Oscar: I gave Canelo the wrong blueprint I was high."

The pic is an obvious reference to Floyd's big victory over Canelo Alvarez this weekend ... which took place one day after Oscar (Canelo's fight promoter) checked himself back into rehab for substance abuse.

We're guessing Floyd didn't create the meme -- but he definitely signed off on the joke by putting it on his Instagram page.

So, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jimbo

No matter how much money he makes, Mayweather will never be able to buy class. The one think I know for sure, he'll be broke in 10 years. Enjoy it now Floyd. The IRS will be visiting you soon enough because we all know you're not paying your taxes.

Pudding Tang

Mayweather has never been known to be classy and modest. Quite the opposite.

Jordan

What do you expect from Beibers B I T C H?

Dead account Delete at will

Cries about the decision then takes a cheap shot at a guy in rehab. Yup typical trash.

FRED

Mayweather doesnt fight!!!!!!! If Mayweather fought himself there would be no fight! He runs away most of the time. ... guess his technique is smart but damnnn its boring to watch! It sucks watching this man thinking he really knows how to fight! ****y for no reason!

static

I'd like to see Mayweather take on a real challenge and fight a UFC middleweight if he could defeat one of those dudes then I'd be impressed.

Dave

DeLaHoya reaps what he sows. He is an arrogant, pompous, a**. Anyone that has encountered him outside of his "staged persona" knows this. What goes around comes around Oscar; no sympathy for you.

BEEJ

I don't know why everyone thinks the fight was boring. I was pretty entertained...

The world is disgusting

Well, we can see in his writing technique that posses little education.

jackmama311

hey floyd want you go smack your baby mama again, woman beater.

Spanky

Drug addiction is no joke. Mayweather is an idiot!

Carl

I pretty much guarantee that Mayweather will be a bankrupt drug addict, possibly in jail for attacking someone again, within a few years of his boxing career ending.

smug234

Not a De La Hoya Fan but geezus Mayweather that's about as funny as making fun of a homeless person...So Brutal...The worst...Hey Mayweather why won't you fight Pacquiao? I know why cuz you would get totaled and it's probably a easier fight to taunt on some washed up boxer way past his prime on instagram....what a pud!

Toilethead

Mayweather is an idiot and an *******. I can't wait to laugh at him when he loses all that money.

FlamingoKid

Let's.see what would happen if someone made a joke about Floyd looking like a monkey

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments