Snoop Lion

WEED JACKPOT!

Wins Pound of Weed Off Mayweather Fight

9/16/2013 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_snoop_weed_instagram
Snoop Lion was flyin' pretty damn high after Floyd Mayweather beat up Canelo Alvarez this weekend -- 'cause he won a POUND OF WEED in a bet he made on the fight ... and he's got the pics to prove it.

Snoop showed off his winnings on Instagram -- toting the garbage bag full of ganja he says he won in a bet he made with a Mexican guy named Lui ... who stupidly picked Canelo to win.

This marks the first time Snoop will smoke Mexican weed since… well, maybe ever.

Despite being so high, he could barely keep his eyes open ... Snoop included a note with the pic:

"Thanks to the champ money may for winning me a pound from my mexican buddy Lui !! U r the pound for pound best! N I'm gonna smoke 2 dat !!! Hahahahahahahah."

So how long will the weed last? Another weed source (we've got a lot of weed sources) tells us ... it would take a talented pot smoker roughly 4 months to puff through a pound of green singlehandedly.

A third weed source (a lesser experienced weed source) tells us ... "There's NO WAY you can smoke a pound of weed in 4 months by yourself."

Hopefully, Snoop will be able to settle the debate once and for all ... as soon as he wakes up.

0916_snoop_weed_instagram_sub

Really_Though

Why do potheads ALWAYS talk about smoking pot?
We get it already.......

Kristinajp

Just a question...I'm not a smoker of the stuff but isn't it quite dumb to post a pic of yourself "holding" that much pot? I take prescription pain meds for cancer treatment and I've seen several do***entaries on the drug epidemic in the US. I have to worry about how much I fill because if you have more than a certain amount they consider you are dealing it. I've never done any illegal drugs but that looks like a lot of pot to me, isn't that a bigger charge because of the quantity? And why post it? That tells me he must have totally fried his brain.

kelly

My hubby broke his back and is now an wake and bake guy cuz of pain. He goes through an oz every three days. 16 oz in a lb he smokes 2 a week so he could smoke 160...z in 8 weeks or two months.

Joe

"There's NO WAY you can smoke a pound of weed in 4 months by yourself."
Challenge accepted.

marvin nubwaxer

"Our weed sources tell us ... the average cost for a pound of weed (decent weed) will usually run about $4,000."
i think your sources are wrong. a pound of primo northern california was going for $1,500 because the supply was so abundant.

George Nelson

That's not a trash bag - it's a (weed) industry standard Turkey Oven Bag. Get it right TMZ! :-)

J-Rock

Forget overstock(dot)com. NOW snoops got the good good.

jax8208

I'm sure he can smoke that in less then 4 months. Say on average a quarter a day. Do the math. It would be gone in 16 days.

no problem

a pound in 4 months is an ounce a week. who cant burn 4 grams a day?

Bob DaMahn

2 months is in the realm of possibility for most serious daily smokers. I would like to see how long it would take me, I know after a couple of weeks tolerance for that strain would build up which would make it easier to smoke more^^

Sonny Whittaker

um its less than an ounce a week. so like an eighth a day so like two or three blunts....yeah that is EASILY smokable in four months.....lightweights at TMZ

jack

Are you still single? Maybe -ŚeekingŔich. C o M♥-- is suitable for you. This is serious millionaire dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of millionaires have been meeting on this site and created couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of single rich men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting other single people is why we are here.
We have a large database of personal ads from singles seeking for dating, love, marriage or friendship. fhfh dfhfg

Seth

A pound in 4 months come on lol..... You was high when you wrote this because it can be out the window in 2 weeks might a week and a half

Karen

Snoop is Stoopid

ckt

Its a sales tactic. Lui places a bet on a loser, snoops wins the product, if Lui's product is good he just made a client out of snoop along with whomever hits that bag........its a bait tactic.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments