Snoop Lion

WEED JACKPOT!

Wins Pound of Weed Off Mayweather Fight

9/16/2013 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_snoop_weed_instagram
Snoop Lion was flyin' pretty damn high after Floyd Mayweather beat up Canelo Alvarez this weekend -- 'cause he won a POUND OF WEED in a bet he made on the fight ... and he's got the pics to prove it.

Snoop showed off his winnings on Instagram -- toting the garbage bag full of ganja he says he won in a bet he made with a Mexican guy named Lui ... who stupidly picked Canelo to win.

This marks the first time Snoop will smoke Mexican weed since… well, maybe ever.

Despite being so high, he could barely keep his eyes open ... Snoop included a note with the pic:

"Thanks to the champ money may for winning me a pound from my mexican buddy Lui !! U r the pound for pound best! N I'm gonna smoke 2 dat !!! Hahahahahahahah."

Our weed sources tell us ... the average cost for a pound of weed (decent weed) will usually run about $4,000.

So how long will the weed last? Another weed source (we've got a lot of weed sources) tells us ... it would take a talented pot smoker roughly 4 months to puff through a pound of green singlehandedly.

A third weed source (a lesser experienced weed source) tells us ... "There's NO WAY you can smoke a pound of weed in 4 months by yourself."

Hopefully, Snoop will be able to settle the debate once and for all ... as soon as he wakes up.

0916_snoop_weed_instagram_sub

Dead account Delete at will

Um that's not pounds dumba$$. Maybe a pound if its notdried all the way

All Heart

Now we know who the real winner was this weekend.

Dead account Delete at will

Yes you can smoke a pound of weed solo in under 4 months. For the casual smoker not a chance. for the daily smoker still nope. Gotta be a wake and baker and pretty much smoke pot all day and night to do it but a pound in under 4 months isn't hard if you try.
Trust me I do know!

6one9

Puff~~Puff~~~~~~ pass!

6one9

Roll Roll Roll a joint
pass it down the line!!!!

6one9

I smoke 2 joints
then I smoke 2 more!!!!

Vince

Another fine african American role model.

DownSouth

Sheeit. 4k. Not. A grand gets you a pound of the fire. There must be a mark-up in Cali. Chumps. You can get a pound of dirt weed for 350-400.

nof

I'll be 26 years off of the stuff come mid-January. Don't like it, don't think it's a good drug, don't think it would have taken me four months to go through it. We don't even know what it does yet - for it made me lethargic, fat, lazy, bleary-eyed and stupid. I regained my youth when I went off of it, went on exercise-diet-nutrition.

Nick

Until recently you wouldn't announce private gamboling winnings because that's illegal and still is! So indiscreet!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

What the f*ck is so special about something I've been doing since the 60s?

lennyt52

Next time buy domestic buy Colorado!

demoncat

the other big question is not how long that weed will last in snoops hands before its all gone but how much will he smoke without over dosing on it . plus will he get in trouble for saying he got it as a gambling debt.

Rich

Why the hell do we tolerate this POS!!!

Larry

I guess I missed the memo. When did he change his name to Snoop Lion?
F'n stupid