Britney Spears

She Barfs (Very Possibly)

During Desert Storm Concert Reveal

9/17/2013 5:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

091713_britney_gma_launch_v3
Britney Spears got off to a shaky start for her Las Vegas debut -- she got sick on the chopper ride for her big announcement.

Britney didn't say if "sick" meant hurled ... but it's a reasonable conclusion.  She wore gigantic sunglasses in the dark night as "GMA's" Sam Champion tried to get her animated.

So here's the lowdown ... Brit opens Dec 27 at Planet Hollywood.  TMZ broke the story ... she'll be pulling in nearly $15 mil for 48 concerts a year and it's a 2-year deal.

Ticket prices are pretty reasonable -- $59 - $179.

Now this is interesting ... Champion asked her about possibly living in Vegas and Brit was sketchy.  Our sources (and obviously they're good) tell us ... Brit will "absolutely not" be living in Vegas.  She has no plans to get a house there.  "It's strictly in and out," said one source involved in the concert ... partly because she doesn't want to disrupt the kids during their school year.

0917_subasset_britney

We're told Planet Hollywood will make a gigantic suite available on the 52 floor.  There are several of these mega-suites available on the 51 and 52 floors ... People at the hotel call it the 5152, which is interesting.  Brit knows something about that ... minus 2.

BTW ... Brit left in an Escalade.  We're assuming the ride was barf-free.

cujothedog

Say what you want, but she is still a very sexy hound dog! I am going to cut back on my kibble so I can buy a front row seat at her show! Planet Doggywood here I come!

billybob

I guess, her mysterious illness will be an excuse for doing lib-syncing in Vegas...

Tubby

What a bunch of puke! Who really cares?

Toilethead

I barf when I hear her music.

blockboy970

Judge Mathis said Britney Spears u ah crackhead say it Britney say ima crackhead crackhead

REALbarbwire7

I've been in a helicopter. It made me sick! And why would she move her residence for 1 show per week???? Bad article.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Haha I predicted this when they first announced this very risky venture. She will blow it just like MJ did - and for the same reason. Too many drugs in her system.

Nirad

Really? They are paying that much for her to lip sync? That's absurd..

Jim in Cali

I don't get it. Why did she have to come by helicopter and why did she land in the middle of the desert? Why not do something on the Strip at where she is going to perform? Weird.

C

Jack54

Um hum, keep saying she's done ... but the $$$ just keep rollin in!

larox6441

I was there all night to see her less than 5 mins and she was gone

rcon1

No way she makes it past concert 20

rcon1

Never gets past concert number 20

Jack54

Aawweessoommee!!!

IDon'tGiva

She's lazy...48 shows a year = 4 shows a month...big deal. It just reflects poor work ethic and a lack of discipline to do something worth watching.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments