David Tutera

Splitting Up Twins is WRONG

... Says Famous Twin

9/17/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0915_carlos_ryan_david_getty

David Tutera
should NOT split up his twin babies -- so says one identical celebrity sibling who tells TMZ if the reality star doesn't come up with a better plan, both of the infants' lives will be ruined.

TMZ spoke with Carlos Ramirez -- the twin brother of Efren Ramirez, who played Pedro in "Napoleon Dynamite."  CR tells us if David and his ex Ryan Jurica separate the kids, he believes it could cause a major "identity crisis" later in life.

"Splitting twins is a death in itself," he adds. "Twins grow together emotionally and to not let them connect like that will be damaging."

Then again, Carlos' relationship with his twin hasn't exactly been perfect either -- in fact, Efren threatened him with a $10 million lawsuit back in '08 for impersonating him ... and they haven't spoken in years.

0916_effron_carlos_ramirez_getty

Googie

These twins are half brothers and each father is taking the twin he fathered. If they were maternal twins, I'd say they should stay together.

LDB

selfish asshats only think about "me, me, me" not "them, them, them" when it comes to the kids. never split twins, end of story

Not So Ignorant

They aren't even real twins, they're HALF brothers. They only share the dna of the mother. They are babies, you don't miss what you don't know. They'll be fine if they get separated.

Douy Swofford

I am a twin. Splitting up twins is WRONG.

PCA

These are babies, half-siblings that don't even know each other. Nothing at all wrong with splitting them up as long as they each are given lots of love.

Douy Swofford

I am a twin. Splitting up twins is wrong, the worst possible thing you could do for the twins.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Why are the children even being referred to as twins? They are not twins. They are half siblings and why should either man give up their child to the other?

Faye

These twins are not identical. They each have different fathers. There is a HUGE difference between them and the Ramirez brothers. They are really half-brother and sister.

baba

Most twins we know have same parents. This mother had two children by two different fathers.

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

Stupid queers

smurfya

Ok I'm a white guy, I just want to know why Latino and black guys grow those awful thin moustaches, I'm also from Canada if your going to grow one, make it count.

CoconutScrimp

They are treading the twins like they are some property that has to be split up.

Hell's Belle

What a mess! I have twins and couldn't even imagine separating them at any age. These babies shared a womb together and I'm sure they will miss each other to some extent.

June

One of those stupid Ramirez brothers is a major douche. I don't know which one, but I recognized him after parking my car. I looked at him and he gave me this look of "I'm so not bothered by you, leave me alone I'm so famous." Anyhow he was going to an audition and I so happened to be working in the casting office. Afterwards as he was coming out of the elevator I was going back up and he realized that i worked there.

Point of the story the lame jerk did not get the part, not that I had anything to do with it, but I think it was all Karma for him being a douche who thinks he's the sh*t when he only looks like it.

NOT ELMO