Drake & The Game

We'll Help Pay for Funerals

After 5 Kids Die In Tragic Ohio Housefire

9/17/2013 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0817_drake_game_tmz
Drake and The Game are teaming up to help cover funeral costs for 6 people -- including 5 young siblings -- who died in a tragic house fire in Ohio ... even though the rappers didn't know the victims.

The Game got the ball rolling after learning about Anna Angel -- who was working her shift at Burger King when a fire consumed her home while her 5 young children and her boyfriend were trapped inside. There were no survivors.

0917_annas_family_insatgram
Game Instagram'd about the tragedy ... saying, "I can deal with a lot of things but people losing their children is something that kills me every time."

The Game -- who recently pledged to donate $1 million dollars to people in need as part of his Robin Hood project -- says he was on the phone with Drake when he read about the woman's loss ... and they each agreed to donate $10,000 to help Anna cover the burial costs.

Drake later posted about the situation ... saying, "What [The Game] is doing will never be forgotten. Honored to be able to help people along side my brother."

In addition to their $20K ... the producers of Game'sTV show, "Marrying the Game" also pitched in $2,500.

As we previously reported, Game recently donated several thousand dollars to help out with another funeral after a 6-year-old girl was shot and killed in front of her home. Snoop also pitched in after learning about Game's contribution.

joke

Thats dope!

Melly

Illuminati

Tenchbunch1

Very generous and kind of them. The world needs more people like that. God bless you💗

groovemaid

Its nice to see them doing good with their money than just blowing it on material things.

Nancy

Extraordinarily kind of these gentlemen. Blessings on this family

snowboardchick

Meanwhile Chris Brown is spray painting some gang symbols on his house somewhere.

AlwaysOnTimeB

To lose a whole family like that is unfathomable!! I feel so sorry for this woman. Although no amount of money can bring her young family back, I'm sure anything that anyone is doing to help her financially is taking a little bit of stress off of her shoulders. Anyone that wants to sit here and criticize these guys who ARE doing something, should shut up and put up!! Send YOUR money to this poor woman to help out and stop talking trash.

Becky

Thank u so much for helping Anna.l am from the town where this fire happened. So sad. Anna has a long hard road ahead of her. I hope I never have to open our hometown paper again and see an obituary page like that. God bless you and thank you. :o(

Jenna5960

That's amazing to hear.

JessGio

That's do sad.. I'm glad there are still good ppl out there giving back.. God bless Anna.. My heart really goes out to her.

CelebJustice

Wow, what a sad story. RIP to the boyfriend and those poor children. What a generous offer to help this devastated Mom. My thoughts and many prayers go out to her. Much respect to The Game and Drake.

tina gardner

i love THE GAME!!! he is a real stand up guy with a heart of gold...

Leesea Kenebrew

This is a honorable thing to do help someone in need instead of flashing & bragging about what you got.

trini_angel

OMG! I love the Game.....he has such a big ole heart.

Kim

I swear, nothing but hate and racism over hear at KKKMZ, I have never seen more hateful people. Ewww at least we know it's still alive and well out here, this site is certainly a reminder. SMDH